Fanclub Kizaru saves his friends and finally follows his own dreams Fanclub

G

Gorosei Informer

Why bring your negativity to our joyful fanbase? Do you hate Kizaru?

The Gorosei agenda is real!
LMAO

:kailaugh::mihanha::cheers::endthis::milaugh:

Based on our discussions, this thread, my ideas etc I created some scripts of Luffy helping Kizaru to do a heel face turn against the WG and thus Saturn, to help him "awaken" and "reach enlightenment" and fight together against Saturn and thus the WG and KIzaru to awaken his DF and join the SHs too. I think you guys will enjoy it too hopefully, like I do!:

[The scene opens on the bustling, technicolor island of Egghead, with quirky gadgets and eccentric inventions scattered around. Kizaru, sporting his usual cool demeanor, faces off against Luffy, who's now transformed into the formidable Sun God Nika.]

Kizaru: So, you're the one standing in my way, huh? How about you let me pass peacefully, and we can avoid any unnecessary altercations, eh?

Luffy (as Sun God Nika): Not so fast, Kizaru! You can't just go around threatening Dr. Vegapunk and Kuma like that!

[Their battle commences, with laser beams and toon force antics colliding in a dazzling display. Suddenly, the ground trembles as Saturn, the Gorosei with a cane, appears in a dramatic, otherworldly entrance.]

Saturn: You pitiful human. You dare obstruct my plans? You are but an insignificant insect, a liability that must be exterminated.

[Kizaru flinches at Saturn's words, his usual nonchalant façade momentarily shattered. Luffy steps in front of Kizaru protectively.]

Luffy (as Sun God Nika): You won't touch him! I won't let you hurt my friends!

[Kizaru, shocked by Luffy's unwavering defense, gazes at Luffy with newfound realization dawning in his eyes.]

Kizaru: I... I can't do it. I can't bring myself to harm Vegapunk, not after everything we've been through.

[In a surge of determination, Kizaru sheds his aloof exterior, revealing a passionate spirit burning within him. Franky and Brook, observing the scene from the sidelines, exchange wide-eyed glances.]

Franky: Whoa, did Kizaru just break character?

Brook: Yohoho! It seems the tides of fate are turning in a rather unexpected direction!

[Sanji, puffing on a cigarette, joins the conversation with a knowing grin.]

Sanji: I get it, Kizaru. Being forced into that emotionless role, it's not easy. My old man wanted me to be a heartless machine too.

[As Kizaru and Luffy stand shoulder to shoulder, Saturn's monstrous Ushi Oni form looms above them, radiating an aura of malevolent power.]

Saturn: You insects think you can defy the warrior god of science? I will eradicate all who stand in my way, especially you, Vegapunk!

[Luffy, with a mischievous glint in his eye, turns to Kizaru.]

Luffy (as Sun God Nika): Hey, Kizaru! Why don't you join our crew? We could use someone with your... enlightening abilities!

[Kizaru, with a newfound determination and a glint of excitement in his eyes, flashes a grin before launching into battle alongside Luffy, his resolve as bright as the sun itself.]

Kizaru: Sounds like a brilliant idea. Let's show this "warrior god of science" what true liberation looks like!

[Luffy's battle against Saturn rages on, with electrifying clashes between Nika and the warrior god of science. Meanwhile, Kizaru stands beside Luffy, his transformation into a member of the Straw Hat Pirates taking shape. The sky darkens as storm clouds gather, the atmosphere electric with tension and power.]

Kizaru: (Amazed) Luffy, your fruit, the Sun God Nika... it's changing me! I can feel it! It's as if I'm being awakened, enlightened by its brilliance.

[Luffy grins from ear to ear, his enthusiasm and positivity radiating like sunshine.]

Luffy (as Sun God Nika): That's the power of my fruit, Kizaru! It brings enlightenment and inspiration to those who embrace freedom and adventure.

[Kizaru's Logia abilities evolve, as his laser beams and light manipulation take on a new, dazzling intensity. Saturn, caught off guard by the transformed Kizaru, finds himself overwhelmed.]

Saturn: (Struggling) What is this? Your power... it's... blinding!

[Kizaru's new-found powers are not just limited to destructive laser beams; he can now bend light and use it creatively, making him an even more formidable opponent. Luffy and Kizaru fight in harmony, their combined power creating an awe-inspiring spectacle.]

Kizaru: (With newfound vigor) This is incredible, Luffy. Your fruit, your personality, and your ambitions are awakening something profound within me!

[Luffy, with his characteristic goofiness, adds a touch of humor to the situation.]

Luffy (as Sun God Nika): That's what being a Straw Hat is all about! We're a crew of misfits who inspire and support each other. We're a family, and you're joining us, Kizaru!

[Together, Kizaru and Luffy launch a dazzling, all-encompassing attack that pierces through Saturn's Ushi Oni form. Saturn roars in agony as the overwhelming force of enlightenment and liberation overpowers him.]

Saturn: (Defeated and shocked) I... I am... unenlightened...

[Saturn's form dissipates, and he reverts to his original Gorosei self, trembling and defeated. Kizaru, transformed both in power and spirit, stands with his newfound crew, a radiant beacon of enlightenment.]

Kizaru: (Cheerful and enlightened) From now on, I'm a Straw Hat Pirate. Let's illuminate the world with our adventures!

[The Straw Hat Pirates, with their newest member, share a heartfelt and triumphant laugh, as the world of One Piece gains another brilliant, illuminating star.]

[Luffy and Kizaru continue their epic battle against Saturn, showcasing their newfound powers and determination. The clash between Nika and the warrior god of science becomes even more electrifying.]

Kizaru: (Exhilarated) Luffy, let's show them our newfound enlightenment! How about we try my "Photon Blaze" combined with your "Solar Surge"?

Luffy (as Sun God Nika): (Grinning) Brilliant idea, Kizaru! Let's give it a shot!

[The two unleash their combined attack, "Celestial Annihilation." Luffy's "Solar Surge" engulfs Saturn in blinding golden light, while Kizaru's "Photon Blaze" weaves through the radiant energy, creating a mesmerizing display of power and light.]

Saturn: (Dumbfounded) This is... incredible!

[The attack lands with overwhelming force, causing Saturn to stumble and falter, his dark powers diminishing under the blinding onslaught of enlightenment.]

Kizaru: (Confident) How about we finish this, Luffy? You can use your "Heavenly Reckoning," and I'll follow up with my "Nova Cyclone"!

Luffy (as Sun God Nika): (Excited) Right on, Kizaru! Here comes the "Radiant Whirlwind"!

[As Luffy initiates "Heavenly Reckoning," an immense tornado of golden light swirls around Saturn. Kizaru then adds the final touch, using his "Nova Cyclone" to intensify the radiance and power of the whirlwind.]

Saturn: (In awe) No, this can't be...

[The "Radiant Whirlwind" engulfs Saturn completely, purging the darkness and enlightening his being. Saturn's final cry echoes through the island as he's defeated.]

Kizaru: (Triumphant) And that, Saturn, is the brilliance of the Straw Hat Pirates!

[With Saturn vanquished, the skies clear, and the island of Egghead returns to its whimsical, vibrant state. The Straw Hat Pirates celebrate their victory, as Luffy and Kizaru's newfound camaraderie and enlightened powers light up the world of One Piece.]
Post automatically merged:

#Kizaru4Nakama is real!

He's just laying on the floor pretending he cannot get up after Luffy's punch, he just doesn't want to follow Saturn orders!

Also, for BBP vs SHP nice matchups, what can be better than an ex admiral vs another ex admiral?
EXACTLY! COULD NOT SAY IT BETTER! YOU UNDERSTAND ENTIRELY DEVILBAT-SAN! I can always rely on you haha!

Luffy is legit gonna have at least 2 Admirals on his side, one from the "inside" with Fujitora within the Marines and one from the outside with Kizaru potentially! I thought Kuzan would be the latter, but hes joined Blackbeard ofc and unless hes playing a double agent/his own personal agenda and not truly loyal to BB, then we have to strike him out?

:lunazing::cheers::lumazed::fujilaugh::ace::funky::sweat::amazing:

I'd unironically love this. I think the SHs should get an Admiral to join them as a parallel to Blackbeard and since Kuzan chose the BB pirates, that leaves only Kizaru and Fujitora ofc.
Green Bull is absolutely out of the question, him and Zoro would fight over who can be the most racist and have a greater rivalry than Zoro and Sanji. /s

I really would love to see Fujitora join but the SHs need a Logia and he obviously isn't one. Fuji would be great to stay in the Marines and reform them along with Smoker, Tashigi, Helmeppo, Koby, Drake etc. (I'm assuming the ones in Sword will be reinstated into the Marines, a new reformed, better version of the Marines that is more humanitarian by far and less corrupt etc with a new Fleet Admiral in charge, with Akainu inevitably gone eventually imo and possibly dead too.)

I cant see Fuji joining the SHs because hes a swordsman too, we have 2 swordsmen in the crew already and since Fujitora uses 1 sword like Brook, having them both in the crew is excessive imo plus too many swordsmen in general. I would have had Yamato join and have her actually using Odens swords, adopting his fighting style and thus being the 2 sword fighter er "Twin Swordsman/Double Swordsman" whatever of hte crew and you could argue she could also help Kuina accomplish her dream vicariously too. (Assuming you dont regard Yamato as male regardless, lets not argue about Yamatos gender please lol.)

But honestly, the SHs should get Yamato and thus a Yonko commander and child of a Yonko to join (Uta could have been a possibility if Oda didnt chicken out with her and just used her as shameless sales boosting/merch bait for horny weebs), Carrot and Kizaru, thus covering the need for both a new female member at least and also a Logia.
Kizaru could add another science element to the crew, even being the scientist of the crew, although I was hoping Lilith might join instead to be the scientist of the crew and a new female member too. She could bond with Franky and probably Chopper and Usopp too. Maybe even Sanji, well he certainly would try at least lmfao.

I've gone way off a tangent here but I'd love Kizaru to join, I'd love for him to be freed from his shackles of being a "corporate/government slave" and despite Oda drawing him "happy" as a child, he might still have a sad past at least, as we still ont know a LOT about him including why and how he joined the Marines and thus why he's so loyal to the WG too.

Oda has been implying if not also downright stating/showing Kizaru is against this and despite his role and authority, his responsibility as an Admiral, he can't bring himself to kill the people he adores and knows so well, despite the fact he's supposed to be a completely subservient killing machine with no emotions, an extremely powerful, obedient "dog soldier". (Like a certain red dog Fleet Admiral who took this to heart the most by far ofc). In a way Kizarus situation is not so different to Kumas and the Pacifistas. A killing machine raised to be a slave to higher authority, darkness (ironically for a light themed, bright man) and not allowed to question/resist/refuse/disobey/whatever orders and have hesitations, personal biases, allegiances, empathy, remorse, compassion etc.

I've suspected Kizaru was holding back against the SHs at Sabaody too, he was taking so long to charge his kick/laser against Zoro, when he should be the fastest character in the series regardless? Literal light powers? He didn't even kill anyone, unlike the most lethal character himself Akainu, who Kizaru is seemingly close with ironically ofc, but that might all be an act on his part too.

Kizaru being freed from being a prisoner of the WG who can't say no, can't rebel, can't fight back, can't disobey is something extremely poetic and beautiful imo. Luffy's whole thing is rescuing people, even though he claims hes not a hero and he just wants meat and to be pirate king. Hes so modest/humble, that he doesnt care about recognition for saving lives and freeing people, he just wants others to be as free as he is and Roger was and for others to be able to dream like he can, to live their dreams, to chase them and accomplish them like he wants to and is trying.

My favourite part of Luffy and One Piece's writing is how he liberates countries and people, how he saves the people who need help the most. The infamous scene of Nami begging for help against Arlong, Usopp, Nami, Robin , Chopper all desperately needing help but all the SHs even and also their allies like Vivi, Rebecca, Shirahoshi etc, its one of the most beautiful themes and its also something I loved about Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail etc.

If Oda actually does this storyline with Kizaru and has him join as a SH with Luffy rescuing him from his personal hell on earth, saving the light trapped within the infinite darkess of the WG< the black hole of corruption, I can no longer slander and complain about Oda anymore, I will be so happy, I will have to call myself Joy Boy too lmao.

I think Kizaru is a perfect fit for the crew too, hes hilarious, goofy, laidback, I can see him having hilarious chemistry with the SHs and bonding with Franky the most, but maybe someone laidback and thus calm and happy as Robin but also Luffy himself ofc. Kizaru saying, "well I'll be a monkey's uncle" would be the most hilarious and meta opportunity too.

There's this hilarious edit of a ton of different OP characters saving Luffys life along with Ace at Marineford and it's one of the most funniest and wholesome things I've ever seen, a ridiculous shitpost that actually has way more heart and soul than it probably should and maybe deserves too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MemePiece/comments/z2gwrs
Even they believe in "Uncle Kizaru", the "Monkeys Uncle" too!

I was just reading a theory earlier on how Lufffys Sun God powers may be the reason Kizaru could awaken his DF as Kizaru is light ofc and thats why Kizaru can't move at the moment as hes is transforming like Luffy did.

This is probably extremely wishful thinking/delusion like the Jika memes but that doesn't it being so much fun to believe in either.

I actually wanted Luffy to help Kaido with his depression/wanting to commit suicide, I thought Luffy would help him overcome his depression and once we had the "are you having fun Kaido", Gear 5 being all goofy and toon force and Kaido laughing and being happy for a part of their fight and it being revealed he was waiting for Joyboy to appear, I thought we might get an eventual redemption arc for Kaido, where he gets his glorious death protecting Wano from a Blackbeard pirates full invasion or the WG and Marines and he dies similarly to his former crewmate Whitebeard, whilst fulfilling his role he is supposed to have due to his fruit, the "guardan deity".

Kaido could get a sort of redemption by death and we could have an arc of Chopper, Law, Marco trying to cure the Smile afflicted users and Queen begrudgingly ends up helping out to cure it somehow. King ends up helping to protect Wano too, becoming the one to run the Fire Festivals and provide a beacon, a torch of hope and inspiration for the people of Wano, the undying flame, the flames of Oden or something too.

I also wanted the doctors especially Chopper to diagonise Big Mom's eating disorder and help her cure it too. Given all the themes of famine in Wano and BM being there herself, it would have eben the perfect opportunity to cure her as well and BM could also end up trying to protect Wano potentially, maybe adopting Tama and Toko and staying there to protect them or having Smoothie stay in Wano to help protect it too. And then I can ship Smoothie x Yamato too /s.
I remember seeing an awesome idea of Smoothie using her DF to squeeze out whatever causes the Smile victims to be the way they are and thus she could also cure Killer too or whoever cures the Smile victims, ideally Chopper ofc especially, could cure Killer too and thus make Kidd and Killer into intentional and thus more supportive allies as well then out of gratittude.

Again I'm going on tangents, but I'd love Kizaru to be on the crew regardless, I love the idea of Kizaru being liberated, being freed and Luffy being the one to bring light into his life too ironically or poetically even.

TL:DR version I generated of my post:

How about this for a wacky One Piece theory: The Straw Hats need a new member, and they've got their eye on an Admiral, just like Blackbeard has Kuzan. The contenders are Kizaru and Fujitora, but Green Bull is out of the question (sword fights with Zoro, anyone?).

Fujitora could be the perfect fit to reform the Marines, alongside Smoker, Tashigi, Helmeppo, Koby, and maybe even Drake if he leaves Sword. They'd create a kinder, less corrupt force with a new Fleet Admiral. Sayonara, Akainu!

But Fujitora is also a swordsman, and we've already got two in the crew. Instead, why not have Yamato join as a Yonko commander and child of a Yonko? It's time to diversify the crew with Carrot and Kizaru, covering both a new female member and a Logia user.

Kizaru could add some science to the mix, bonding with Franky, Chopper, and Usopp, and maybe even trying to win over Sanji (we all know how that would go, though).

The best part? Freeing Kizaru from his "corporate/government slave" life within the World Government. If Luffy can rescue him from that darkness, it would be poetic and beautiful. Luffy's all about freedom, and Kizaru deserves a taste of it.

In a nutshell, Kizaru joining the Straw Hat crew would bring humor, liberation, and an interesting dynamic. One Piece is all about dreams, after all!

This fits the people of Wano perfectly, as well as characters like Nami, Robin, Sanji especially but also can fit for Kizaru for example:

Kizaru might be the "Robin" of the Marines and post TS too. Stuck in part of a corrupt organisation, wishing they were dead/feeling empty inside and needing joy amd liberatio nand thus nd to feel alive and free, to be saved.

I'd love this so much, Dragon and the Revolutionaries, especially Kuma NEED this MASSIVE W SO DESPERATELY too! Absolutely brilliant idea! @Cross_Marian thoughts on this?

The Revs do need a proper new main base after Blackbeard raided and wrecked Baltigo and CP0/Marines showed up there too?
I’m all in
The Marines and Revolutionaries are my favourite fractions

Nice one man! I thought to tag you as I know you like Dragon a lot at least! As well as the Marines ofc! And thus by proxy the Revolutionries too then, even before you confirmed it anyway naturally!

:cheers::fransuper::goyea::steef:
I always hoped that Dragon has a secret spy and the draft would’ve been the perfect opportunity for this
Greenbull was my fav candidate for this but well…
I still think that Akainu and Kizaru have their own agenda and they’ll split the Marines from the WG but I would be happy either way

G

Gorosei Informer

I always hoped that Dragon has a secret spy and the draft would’ve been the perfect opportunity for this
Greenbull was my fav candidate for this but well…
I still think that Akainu and Kizaru have their own agenda and they’ll split the Marines from the WG but I would be happy either way
YES! I've legit seen fanart of Akainu as a fucking spy for Dragon ironically LMFAO! I've toyed with each Admiral being one at some point somehow, its a fun concept to think about!

Considering every faction has traitors seemingly and also seems to have claws/spies in other networks, why not the Revs too? Dragon seems like the cunning type to instil spies elsewhere and we saw that with Kuma too in a way, although I think we're getting the long awaited payoff soon hopefully of the Batman Gambit of Kumas sacrifice to become a WG slave again but this time losing his entire humanity/being/soul etc too.

I've been wanting to bring this up btw, but Oda referenced that experiment, I think it was Einstein himself who was curious about it too, the very person Vegapunk is directly based on too ofc, the experiment to find out how much a soul weights if it exists? Measuring the change in weight of the body as it dies, as the soul presumably leaves it or something like that? We might see the actual confirmation of that with Kumas potential true final death soon? Thus Vegapunk will morbidly, ironically get the answer he seeks, as Vegapunk mentioned this experiment briefly during early Egghead at least?
In JJBA, I love that when we see characters die from Part 3 onwards, we see their ghosts, their souls appear in the skies, towards the heavens themselves and I can see that happening for Kuma tbh, with him smiling again finally and I'm going to fucking bawl like Bonney if that happens too.

DUDE, I've always felt each Admiral has their own secret agendas going on too! I feared Kizaru might be loyal to the WG, like a Holy Knigh, right hand to Imu type deal but after this arc, that is especially ludicrous and downright impossible now ofc!

I've suspected Green Bull is exaggerating or faking his fanaticism, he's such a cartoon villain and it would explain his completely drastic change in personality and design from his first appearance at Reverie, when he was still a silhouette too lol. Current Green Bull feels like a parody rather than a real character, especially of the OG Green Bull we saw. I suspected and feared Oda would change/retcon his character but man....I hope GB is faking this personality and fantaticism, especially with what his tattoo implies and its link to a certain major Bleach character, major spoilers for the final arc in that regard too lol.
Green Bull was even casually restoring the flora of Wano, rejuvenating it, like he was a HUGE fan of Okami like me too apparently! One of the most important parts of Okami is all about that! Rejuvenating barren lands, beautiful, prosperous lands ruined by the evils of Orochi, Ninetales and thus Yami ultimatley (Zehahaha)!

Akainu I see doing a coup on the WG regardless but we'll see. I really hope Oda doesn't waste their characters at all! I'm quite disappointed with Kuzan vs Garp tbh. It was still great ofc, including that flashback (I AI generated some storylines about them too and funnily enough, it came up with the same idea of training using battleships as punchbags BUT the AI can't know about it as it only has info up to September 2021, how WEIRD?!_

I do wonder if the Revolutionaries will have their own traitor too then? There's that interesting theory about Lindbergh being a traitor based on some IRL references to Charles Lindbergh but I don't think OP Lindbergh is a traitor anymore ofc lol. But if there is a traitor, then who would it be? One of those random new commanders Oda introduced recently? I like that one random ex Rev or current Rev or w/e that Oda introduced in Film Gold too, the Max guy?

If Dragon used the draft to instil a spy in the Marines and thus WG, that would be HILARIOUS! Plot twist, imagine if it was Garp instead somehow all along? LMAO! Or maybe its Kong or Bogard? /s.
Seriously though, it would explain Fujitora a lot too, the Revs dont have a strong swordsman and Fujitora would make an excellent Rev too. Having an Admiral tier Revolutionary infilitrate the Marines and thus WG and thus become an Admiral and be the one to take down the corrupt Warlord system is fucking hilariously awesome too!

I really pray that Dragon for chapter 1100 theory comes true, its now or never for him at this point, make or break! Especially since the Live Action cut out Loguetown and thus a lot of new Dragon material/scenes which his actor was pissed off and hurt about too!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Luffy and Kizaru's fruits do have something in common though, so they were bound to meet eventually. Otherwise Oda would have missed an opportunity.
I don't disagree

Monkey D Luffy vs Yellow Monkey

It was always obvious they would meet again

The way you're getting defensive instantly💗 ily2
LMFAO you know I got you there