• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer has been reached here.
Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra > Seatonnes
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel > - > Ekkologix > Cakewalker > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > Cakewalker > Ekkologix > Cakewalker
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca > Naomi > Seatonnes
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Ultra > Nibel > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > Ultra > Ekkologix > Ultra > Cakewalker > Ultra > Nibel > Ultra > Cakewalker > Kiku > Hayumi > Polar Bear > Indigo > Ultra
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Polar Bear > Ultra > Seatonnes > Ultra
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian > Cakewalker > - > Seatonnes > Ultra > Seatonnes > Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Ultra
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > - > Flower > Ultra > - > Seatonnes > Cakewalker
Nibel > Flower > - > Seatonnes > Ultra
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Cakewalker > Ultra
Hayumi > The Orca > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel > Seatonnes > Nibel > Seatonnes
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower > Ultra
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Ultra
Ekkologix > Flower > Cakewalker
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix > Seatonnes > - > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian > Ultra
HeWhoHasNoEqual > Nibel > Naomi > Seatonnes
Dr. Watson > Ultra

Votecount:
Ultra: 10 (12)
Seatonnes: 5
Cakewalker: 3
Polar Bear: 1
Ekkologix: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote. Check out if your votes are correct until the Day will be ended.
@Ultra will be lynched.

Time to go back to the final first wagon

@Ratchet @Flower
What do you take from this with your preferred lynch candidates?

Ratchet
Al
Watson
SeaTonnes

Michelle
Polar
Pein
Luka (?)

First Tier are people I think are just Town.

Second tier are people who should be Town spewed by Ultra, but also not really and have deepwolf potential.

Michelle fits the profile for a deepwolf the most.
Especially if Equal is also Town. Her going after him and Sea can be a way to set up mislynches.

Polar Idk his scum range, but I think he wouldn‘t kill Orca. Also he did end up voting for Ultra which is a plus.

Pein if his claim is legit likely not.

Luka Idk if Ultra would be so bold and call them Town from the get go if they‘re teamed.

D3 Votecount #2

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Indigo > HWHNE
Flower > Mr. Reloaded > Indigo > Seatonnes > - > Mr. Reloaded > Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > HWHNE
Naomi > HWHNE
AL Sama > Ratchet
Polar Bear > HWHNE
Ratchet > Hayumi
Michelle > Seatonnes
T-Pein > HWHNE
Kiku > HWHNE
Cakewalker > Luka
Seatonnes > Kiku > Mr. Reloaded
Alwaysmind > Flower > -

Votecount:
HWHNE: 6
Ratchet: 1
Hayumi: 1
Seatonnes: 1
Luka: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Cakewalker: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

Secondary PoE:

Naomi
Equal
AM

Naomi probably not. Unless Ultra coached her. I don‘t like her only OMGUS‘ing, though, since this is a good way to avoid scum hunting.

Equal just seems lost in the sauce. Probably just very bad Town.

AM has scum equity with Ultra. He‘s also more inactive than his usual Town self.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet what do you think about an Indigo Lynch?
Not today. I think a HWHNE flip is inevitable by now.
What exactly do you feel is off about her though? I'd say she's playing her usual townie self. Just without the GIF spam.
The lack of GIF spam would be a pretty big part of this. Now, it's not specifically her spamming gifs. Just the way she comes across - feels a bit more cagey and reserved to how I'm used to. I would still have her as Town, I think, but I can't ignore that she wasn't voting for Ultra at the end and could have done so, I need to do a bit of a deep dive if I can be bothered to see how she and Ultra interacted with one another.

Not today. I think a HWHNE flip is inevitable by now.
The lack of GIF spam would be a pretty big part of this. Now, it's not specifically her spamming gifs. Just the way she comes across - feels a bit more cagey and reserved to how I'm used to. I would still have her as Town, I think, but I can't ignore that she wasn't voting for Ultra at the end and could have done so, I need to do a bit of a deep dive if I can be bothered to see how she and Ultra interacted with one another.
Not exactly a fan of the Equal lynch. If that's scum it's just awful play. Which it is as Town as well, but it's easier to reconcile as bad Town play than scum suiciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.