Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Seeing stuff like this really makes me glad to be a One Piece fan tbh:

For all my criticisms, complaints, bitterness etc about Oda and One Piece, stuff like this makes me understand and appreciate his writing much more and thus his decisions too. Idk if Oda will end up doing this and I'll be extremely disappointed if he doesn't now BUT he will probably do something similar and just as worthy if not better somehow, maybe, even though I don't know how lol. And even if he doesn't thanks to this amazing fanbase and thus artists, writers and such in it, we have this to be "Joyful" about regardless! We are extremely blessed in this regard!

Seeing stuff like this really makes me glad to be a One Piece fan tbh:

For all my criticisms, complaints, bitterness etc about Oda and One Piece, stuff like this makes me understand and appreciate his writing much more and thus his decisions too. Idk if Oda will end up doing this and I'll be extremely disappointed if he doesn't now BUT he will probably do something similar and just as worthy if not better somehow, maybe, even though I don't know how lol. And even if he doesn't thanks to this amazing fanbase and thus artists, writers and such in it, we have this to be "Joyful" about regardless! We are extremely blessed in this regard!
Kuma in his dying words will proclaim 'Sun God Nika is Real!!' (similar to Whitebeards last words) and it will be live cast to the world for everyone to hear

G

Gorosei Informer

Kuma in his dying words will proclaim 'Sun God Nika is Real!!' (similar to Whitebeards last words) and it will be live cast to the world for everyone to hear
Honestly, that genuinely, unironically would be peak! I'd absolutely love that! That could be the infamous Egghead Incident too! An event to shock the world like Marineford did too ofc! I suspected Kuma could get a Whitebeard-tier death, unlike Kaido who I expected to instead, maybe Big Mom too. Oda really seems to love and favour Kuma and it really shows why especially now too.

Genuinely makes sense given how Bonney's in serious trouble and both Whitebeard and Kuma got the better of Akainu in some way after getting parts of their body vaporized by him.