Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally was using observation. Stop your BS. Yall Luffy fans are so insecure. FS people can get captured and touched. Luffy grabbed Katakuri with G3. They are not invincible.
You are going to cry BS when Luffy actaully uses it against Kaido, and kaido cannot hit him.

Just like when Luffy with Gear 2 and Gear 3 combined with Future sight and advance armament haki matches base kaido.

Kidd isn't portrayed as a Yc1 with magic powers by the fandom.
Kidd who is a yc1 and Coc user and has the same portrayal like luffy bla bla .........
( Ndule imagination ) with Killer's help is panting against those fodders despite using their fighting style while Zoro is handling them in nitoryo single-handedly

Yeah if you're pathetic enough to spend money on prostitutes because you're too much of a beta cuck to properly get laid I guess you can say "nothing wrong with that".

But again, I'm not a Sanji fan.
Someone is too angry here LOL
relax.... at least Sanji is panting over women here, it's less embarrassing than panting over gifters LMAO

Well that segment with Gazelleman was already ridiculous in itself given how Luffy and Zoro didn't even notice him in time and that Luffy didn't use G2 to easely catch up with him, beat him and save Tama.
Zoro did notice and blocked. They are trying to save their energy for Kaido. Thats why Luffy ain't spamming Gear 2 and 4. Luffy literally said previous chapter lets clear minimum amount and run.

You are going to cry BS when Luffy actaully uses it against Kaido.

Just like when Luffy with Gear 2 and Gear 3 combined with Future sight and advance armament haki matches base kaido.
Dude why do you waste so much energy discussing the obvious? Luffy is a low top tier or mid top if he has g5 and negs both Zoro and Kid in a fight this is nothing more than Oda nerfing Luffy to hype the f6 whoever says otherwise can wait a few weeks until Luffy starts fighting Kaido and then have that giant L.

So hes serious when hes gonna look for prostitutes in the middle of the raid ??? That makes it better does it ?
Yeah if you're pathetic enough to spend money on prostitutes because you're too much of a beta cuck to properly get laid I guess you can say "nothing wrong with that".

But again, I'm not a Sanji fan.
Its part of his character to look for some love
No ones perfect Sanji being a pervert is part of his character like Luffy is stupid and Zoro having 0 sense of direction

Kidd who is a yc1 and Coc user and has the same portrayal like luffy bla bla .........
( Ndule imagination ) with Killer's help is panting against those fodders despite using their fighting style while Zoro is handling them in nitoryo single-handedly
He not handling single handily because the people attacking kidd and killer wpuld be attacking him too. The point is a Youkou crew is good. You have to remember they are trying to save their energy for Kaido which is why they kept running and they aren't spamming g2 and g4.

Status
Not open for further replies.