That's not how any of this works.
Really? Do we even know how any of it works at this point? We still don’t know what the break last week was for.

I’m still betting on the war. God Valley being about liberating, probably hit too close to home with what’s going on with the two countries fighting, and whatever side it might have offended. Thus he probably had to rework things. At least that’s my assumption.

Really? Do we even know how any of it works at this point? We still don’t know what the break last week was for.

I’m still betting on the war. God Valley being about liberating, probably hit too close to home with what’s going on with the two countries fighting, and whatever side it might have offended. Thus he probably had to rework things. At least that’s my assumption.
I think that Rocks thought that to be Nika, the Warrior of liberation, you just had to liberate people from oppression and that's why he went to liberate the slaves in God Valley.

I think that Rocks thought that to be Nika, the Warrior of liberation, you just had to liberate people from oppression and that's why he went to liberate the slaves in God Valley.
No, I mean the IRL war. I think Oda’s sudden break last week was to rework things to avoid hitting too close to home with current affairs. Because the break came on the wake of whatever attack happened the week before last when everything started to blow up on social media.

So if God Valley was too close to the subjects going on in our world, it might have been like with Pell and 9/11 and had to be changed to avoid offending the violent masses.