Oda has three god cards up in his sleves
-Slifer Sky Dragon aka Monkey D Dragon
-Obelisk the Tormentor aka "fraud" Mihawk
-The Winged dragon of Ra aka God Enel

:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I dont think that how it work, like i dont even see victory or no humiliation for saturn, i dont except much for the others except imu
Admirals are not final opponents because most of them don't have Villain aura around them
Beside Akainu and maybe Greenbull

:kobeha:

Last edited:
Oda has three god cards up in his sleves
-Slifer Sky Dragon aka Monkey D Dragon
-Obelisk the Tormentor aka "fraud" Mihawk
-The Winged dragon of Ra aka God Enel

:endthis:

Admirals are not final opponents because most of them don't have Villain aura around them
Beside Akainu and maybe Greenbull

:kobeha:
Luffy vs Akainu is a 100% chance of happening fight. If Luffy fight an admiral, the others will too.

Akainu vs Sabo or Dragon has higher chance of happening, in my opinion
If you go into it, its either both Sabo and Luffy or Luffy alone, and Luffy alone have way more chance to happen; The only portrayal with Dragon is the way Akainu speak about him at marineford, but Akainu hate people that have a bounty and "he'll drive each and everyone of them into the depth of the sea".

I wont go too much into it but Luffy's scar alone make the fight 100% sure.

flash back chapter get ready to go to sleep
Wtf is egg head, wake up its 2008 , sabaody just started !

Oda personally wrote in an SBS that a user with an inferior fruit(such as magu vs mera) can overcome the superior fruit.

It's pretty obvious what Oda was implicating there.
It implicate that Akainu will never fight Sabo ? And Oda said that the fight is not only about fruit and the superiority of the fruit : its how we fight and how we use them powers (fruit and not fruit)

my frfr guess on jah on jah is we see kuma n ivankov/ginny make their escape that then segues into a Xebec/Big Mom/Whitebeard operation to steal fruits, rare crew and CD bargaining chips. (other rocks members are there as well probably Stussy).