It's only funny because so many of these guys who think Ryokugyu has a black blade were actively saying that they were waiting for the anime to confirm it lmao.
Tbh even I thought it was a black blade

The way Oda drew it with the design along his black pants kinda made it look like it

Only problem is he barely uses his sword so it wouldn't make sense for the peak of "swordsmanship" in a black blade to be wielded by someone that relies (mostly) on their fruit

Tbh even I thought it was a black blade

The way Oda drew it with the design along his black pants kinda made it look like it

Only problem is he barely uses his sword so it wouldn't make sense for the peak of "swordsmanship" in a black blade to be wielded by someone that relies (mostly) on their fruit

You acting like we have saw him fight for his life using all he has.

Did the anime suddenly became >> manga when the matter is canon stuff? I might've missed something :quest:

You acting like we have saw him fight for his life using all he has.

Did the anime suddenly became >> manga when the matter is canon stuff? I might've missed something :quest:
Wouldn’t make sense

Why wouldn’t a swordsman that was able to forge a Black Blade (something only 2 people have done in canon) use their sword?

Serious or not