Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, unless there's way more stuff in the chapter, or the art is fucking top tier like Berk or OPM, this chapter ain't all that crazy. Definitely not "don't read spoilers cause you'll ejaculate prematurely" level the providers hyped it up to be.

Comparing to what this could have been, like actually seeing the godvalley shit in full, this chapter is fucking mid...

I mean it was always Kuma flashback there was no way we were going see to much about whole god valley.
Like we sill have 30 plus years of kuma flash back left lol .
Yeah I agree, but that's why I don't like that Oda did it this way.

Think it would've been better to skip the God Valley portion of Kuma's FB.

Ok, unless there's way more stuff in the chapter, or the art is fucking top tier like Berk or OPM, this chapter ain't all that crazy. Definitely not "don't read spoilers cause you'll ejaculate prematurely" level the providers hyped it up to be.

Comparing to what this could have been, like actually seeing the godvalley shit in full, this chapter is fucking mid...
The hype is basically we get to see all the players of god valley and what they were there for

The fact that Rocks is silhouetted literally confirms that we will get the God Valley incident in the future. This is KUMA's flashback. People calling this dogshit for literally no reason lmfao.
It funny that they think oda going cut away bunch of chapters away from Kuma to something that has nothing to do with current arc he building up .

If the leakers didn't hype it this much it could have been decent, I thought we were getting "Model Nika" kind of reveals lol

Not every single Rocks member is going to be a top tier

There's probably a bunch of fodders and lower high tiers
Yeah Kaido was like what, 15 or so at that time, highly doubt he was one.

Xebec is probably the only top tier there, maybe WB low top tier with BM being close or some of the strongest high tier range

The idea that he has a crew of top tiers is absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.