Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit 48-year old BM looks like the most PIRATE WOMAN of all OP.

Oda usually draws them either the same beautiful or same ugly, but mid-age BM is just right, vicious. Catarina Devon but with better face features. I dig it too.

Linlin at 48 was in her peak stage...that Linlin would have soloed Wano (bar Luffy)

Prime linlin (38-58) >~ Current Linlin (68)> Young Linlin (during rocks era)

Linlin at 48 was in her peak stage...that Linlin would have soloed Wano (bar Luffy)

Prime linlin (38-58) >~ Current Linlin (68)> Young Linlin (during rocks era)
This is big cope man. She hadn't greyed out. she was clearly more hideous which increases her powers, she still had ambition and pride left, AND she used her lifespan to get more powerful.

Face it. Law beat prime big mom :lawbepo:

No fucking way is Oda setting up what I think he is. If I have it right we aren't doing a fully chronological FB and this Chapter is basically a series of "ENTERS" for God Valley. If we're flashing forward to the Sorbet Kingdom by chapter 2 of the flashback, we might get an Egghead update and the start of the GVI Chapter 3.

One Piece hasn't felt this fresh since I was 10 and watching it for the first time.

Sigh seems like we skipped God Valley incident. Kind of expected since this is Kuma flashback and not God Valley’s. That Amazon Lily old women being part of Rocks pirate is interesting. Don’t know the importance behind it.

Why even waste our time with this God Valley flashback if you skip it?! Wtf is this shit?
And ofc we gonna have more silhouettes…
The more a character is hidden, the less i get interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.