Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

King was his underling....it means nothing.

Reality is kaido was never placed in the same breath as Prime Roger and WB by others like Navy and other yonkous....

Kaido didn't achieve anything except for ruling over wano....and having one PG...

Dude went down way before final war and we even get to learn God Valley about Void century....to luffy who has yet to reach EoS strength
King was his underling....it means nothing.
If this meant nothing, Oda wouldn't have written King saying it in the first place. Oda himself validates King's words in an SBS 98 about Gear 5... So now we have to ignore what's written in the manga for your agenda about Xebec to make any sense? Strange way to scale the characters' strength.
Reality is kaido was never placed in the same breath as Prime Roger and WB by others like Navy and other yonkous....
Navi and others = important. King, Oda talking = doesn't matter? Kaidou, Roger, and Xebec are from different eras, nobody will be comparing the WSC described as the strongest in history to a dead man like Xebec and Roger. If you don't care about what King says, you might as well not care about what Kaidou says, considering only the PK Roger, WB, and Xebec as people who are only capable of facing him. How much of the manga are you going to say doesn't matter just to make your absurd ideas make sense in the end? LOL
Kaido didn't achieve anything except for ruling over wano....and having one PG...
He managed to rule the nation that, even in modern times, is feared by the Marines, a nation that the government failed to obtain for decades, an important point for the story...

What did Whitebeard and Xebec achieve? Xebec failed in everything he attempted, Whitebeard was a coward who only wanted to live with his fake family on a ship...

Kaidou's objectives weren't as small as theirs: world domination, the creation of the world's strongest army, obtaining the ancient weapons and the One Piece, starting the greatest war the world has seen, establishing a pirate empire that pirates from all over the world will call paradise, and even the destruction of the world. These goals are on a completely different level compared to anything Whitebeard and Xebec or Roger ever aspired to in their lives.

Pica doesn’t choose to rely on his haki?? He literally had no choice since there was no stone.

Picas fruit wasn’t useless against Zoro?? They literally fought for a dozen chapters with pica using his fruit. Do you forget the context of this page? Pica was attacking Usopp and Zoro came in and cut the golem.

This isn’t pica saying “My fruit is useless let me show you my true power!”
They are literally standing on stone...sure pica could not go and hide but if he wanted to use said stone he could...he chose to rely on his haki because he felt invincible with it on as he himself stated just because you can cut stone does not mean you can defeat me i am invincible when infused with haki yet zoro haki was stronger therefore he won... my point honestly still stands to me, haki is the most important factor you can also look at base luffy vs hybrid drunk kaido in which luffy himself noted kaidos haki was getting stronger and pushin him back not because he was drunk and in hybrid lol...but anyways i think we could go back and forth about this all day truce until oda drops more for us :goyea::goyea::goyea:

Guys keep your eyes open for pinzoro.
We have a mission this chapter.
:endthis:
- Pinzoro, a One Sword Style swordsman, epithet The Pin, oneshot-killed Rocks, crippled Garling into a stool vegetable, scarred WB and accidentally gave kaido his 7 losses as collateral diff while clapping meme's cheeks.
- He also took several slave women of a certain race with superior feats to build his harem. One of those women became his wife eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.