Who receives the official MVP?

  • Dr. Watson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polar Bear

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Pein

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Night

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratchet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mashiro Blue

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Reloaded

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Tag me with vote MVP)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Well hopefully this flips scum. If Luka flips town I can do literally nothing here lol. Red Noght probably just scum honestly, no reason for him to be voting Luka here.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Well hopefully this flips scum. If Luka flips town I can do literally nothing here lol. Red Noght probably just scum honestly, no reason for him to be voting Luka here.
 
If Al is counter claiming I can already see how this day is going so I'll skip to the good part.

When I die for the first time in the game, be it by lynch or kill, my flip will be janitored. I will then revive the following day phase. After I revive I gain an unstoppable passive.

My role gained two more shots of Vigilante from a hidden mechanic present in my role last night.
Okay I dug for it, got my answer - couldn't remember
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top