[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Fine I will also go with Queen.

VOTE LYNCH QUEEN

I still believe we might be making a mistake here. Same as with Sera. I am less conceived Queen's scummy than I did yesterday.

@Jew D. Boy
As to why I haven't voted light-
I have zero reasons to believe TAC is scum right now. If light turns out to be townie, we will be wasting another night hunting down TAC when we should be focused on Queen Krog and Beta.

Queen and Krog are major sus and Beta basically gave him self away since the beginning of the game up until now.

If light is actually scum, which is the best case scenario- we should have someone investigatee at least Queen, as they are the least sus out of my top 3.
This is why I didn't vote for light yesterday.
Unfortunately both my opinion on Light and Beta turned out to be false. It is what it is. So I don't even know if my sus on Queen is correct.

Only one I think for sure is sus is Krog.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
4. @Marimo_420
5. @krogothwolf
10. @RayanOO
12. @TheAncientCenturion
14. @Jew D. Boy
15. @Queen
So, maybe we only had 3 Mafia then. Because I think the game auto-ends if scum reach parity with town? Maybe Independent is keeping us around a little longer.

If that is the case, independent needs to vote with town and we need to get rid of Maf today. If we don't lynch them now we can't win the game.

I'd say;

Myself
Jew
Rayan

All certified townie.

Krog
Queen

Likely Mafia/Scum

Marimo can go either way.

I trust Jew on lynching Queen.
Post automatically merged:

I had no idea we were this late into the game phase.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fine I will also go with Queen.

VOTE LYNCH QUEEN

I still believe we might be making a mistake here. Same as with Sera. I am less conceived Queen's scummy than I did yesterday.

@Jew D. Boy

This is why I didn't vote for light yesterday.
Unfortunately both my opinion on Light and Beta turned out to be false. It is what it is. So I don't even know if my sus on Queen is correct.

Only one I think for sure is sus is Krog.
I admit, I was totally wrong on Sera and even felt unsure at the time, since I was basing my sus on certain things he said that were misconstrued. Final also threw me for a loop, although he didn’t do himself any favors. I am completely certain that we should lynch Queen. What I’m wondering now is if you’re the SK...you’re willing to go along with me on getting rid of Queen, but you say you’re not convinced AND you were hesitant to go after Light.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I admit, I was totally wrong on Sera and even felt unsure at the time, since I was basing my sus on certain things he said that were misconstrued. Final also threw me for a loop, although he didn’t do himself any favors. I am completely certain that we should lynch Queen. What I’m wondering now is if you’re the SK...you’re willing to go along with me on getting rid of Queen, but you say you’re not convinced AND you were hesitant to go after Light.
Because light through me on loop, and I didn't want to end up losing TAC if light indeed turned out to be townie.

I don't sus Queen as much today, likewise to why you're adamant as to her being scum.

@krogothwolf and @Queen
Your thoughts?

Who all is alive again?

And, usually it's 4 mafia and 1 Independent killer. Considering we had a failed murder last night, we can conclude we have a SK of some variety.
We only had 2 kills this night as well and not 3 like the previous 2.

Because light through me on loop, and I didn't want to end up losing TAC if light indeed turned out to be townie.

I don't sus Queen as much today, likewise to why you're adamant as to her being scum.

@krogothwolf and @Queen
Your thoughts?
My thoughts? Most of last day phase queens focus was mostly on game mechanics and there being a vig blind firing at random people. Her defense of being sus wasn't exactly great either when she was in ToL she was much more active as a player trying to get mafia and scumhunt beyond mechanic discussion. In a no claim game mechanics aren't fully useful because you can't back up anything with info or results because that reveals information and you'll get outted. Her play has been different from that game to be honest. I love discussing mechanics and she does to but not to the extent she did last phase with vig stuff. Not really useful in this game either.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We only had 2 kills this night as well and not 3 like the previous 2.

My thoughts? Most of last day phase queens focus was mostly on game mechanics and there being a vig blind firing at random people. Her defense of being sus wasn't exactly great either when she was in ToL she was much more active as a player trying to get mafia and scumhunt beyond mechanic discussion. In a no claim game mechanics aren't fully useful because you can't back up anything with info or results because that reveals information and you'll get outted. Her play has been different from that game to be honest. I love discussing mechanics and she does to but not to the extent she did last phase with vig stuff. Not really useful in this game either.
Queen has historically been persistent in hunting scum when she’s town, even I know that from very limited time playing with her. The silence isn’t why I’m positive she needs to be lynched, but it’s not making her look any better. She did mention Internet issues that could be playing into it, but again, I can say with certainty that we should lynch her today.

You can't really rule out many people to being the SK here. Which is what I meant when I was saying that just because rayan voted for Cinera doesn't mean he's not scum. Anyone can be scum or the SK. In a no claim game bussing your own teammates has a lot of benefits because you can get away from it since info can't be revealed about things. Or being a SK and just scum hunting there are possiblities that an SK feels free to act in scum hunting due to the possibility of having a x-shot defense against kills. Everything could be possible this game.

Queen has historically been persistent in hunting scum when she’s town, even I know that from very limited time playing with her. The silence isn’t why I’m positive she needs to be lynched, but it’s not making her look any better. She did mention Internet issues that could be playing into it, but again, I can say with certainty that we should lynch her today.
Say no more this is probably something that revealing will be bad so I'm willing to accept this as an explanation. Her play has been spotty at best after all, and even when she was around after internet issues she still was about mechanics and not actually doing much useful from what I remember.

vote lynch queen @Kiwipom

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just some idle info.

Marimo didn't list Light as a primary sus two hours prior to final lynching last phase. Marimo also voted to lynch FB alongside Cinera.

Light wanted to lynch Krogo. Makes me more sus of Marimo than of Krog.

Just some idle info.

Marimo didn't list Light as a primary sus two hours prior to final lynching last phase. Marimo also voted to lynch FB alongside Cinera.

I am pretty sure as well that Rayan isn't scum now myself.

@RayanOO I agree I messed up with you and light, you can see why he threw shade at me though I was suspicious and its a way to divert suspicion from him to someone else.

My second point though wasn't saying you were scum because of that just that voting shouldn't clear someone by default in this game because of a few reason. I only listed two and then said who knows because there are more reasons as well, like different scum faction or third party. It wasn't me trying to throw you suspicion on you or push you but merely stating that it shouldn't be easy.

Case in point pretty much everyone voted Light so it doesn't clear everyone that voted, some people are more clear then others and what not. My mistake was getting the people mixed up between you and light in the conversation about me. I thought it was you and not light.

Just some idle info.

Interesting points on that one. He was trying to cast someone else as mroe suspicious as him to divert the flow of votes, this phase of the game you would also not want to lynch a fellow mafia because numbers if you think about it. 3 mafia members left. 2 dead townies one from lynch one from killing and you can hold the lynch hosted and do what you want and if only 2 mafia mafia members left instead of 3 its really a bad idea because you risk losing more by throwing someone under. Again though it could also help you out because no information can be revealed during the day due to the ease of hidding with "haha I lynched mafia" so it could go either way in this, just its a bigger risk now to lynch a fellow mafia then town.

I hope there isn't 2 mafia members left though lol and its just mafia and SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.