One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
@Paperchampion23

Idk if you already said this but,

It seems obvious to me that this "treasure" from Hachinosu is not some Devil Fruit, especially not ones that we already know exist.

I think the treasure is something else that ended up being switched with baby Shanks. The Roger Pirates came out victorious in God Valley, and ended up looting and finding this supposed treasure they were looking for. They set sail, open the box, and to their surprise they've been stuck with baby Shanks.

I'm thinking that, for some reason, the Roger Pirates decided to gang up on Garling. In exchange, he offered them the prized treasure (which he won by being champion of the hunt) for his life. Little did they know, he secretly swapped out the treasure with his own son and kept it to himself.

@Paperchampion23

It seems obvious to me that this "treasure" from Hachinosu is not some Devil Fruit, especially not ones that we already know exist.

I think the treasure is something else that ended up being switched with baby Shanks. The Roger Pirates came out victorious in God Valley, and ended up looting and finding this supposed treasure they were looking for. They set sail, open the box, and to their surprise they've been stuck with baby Shanks.

I'm thinking that, for some reason, the Roger Pirates decided to gang up on Garling. In exchange, he offered them the prized treasure (which he won by being champion of the hunt) for his life. Little did they know, he secretly swapped out the treasure with his own son and kept it to himself.
Interesting hypothesis. It would be better (more funny) if it was baby Buggy.

G

Gorosei Informer

@Paperchampion23

That's brilliant!

:smart::smart::smart::snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho:

Could Shanks be the child of a slave on God's Valley as opposed to being a Figarland?
We could have seen Roger finding Shanks here but I guess he's saving it for Shanks arc and his own FB?

I find it really weird that a baby of the Figarland baby would be on God's Valley like that. Just how and why?

Oda hasn't confirmed Shanks as a Figarland yet either. But him being a Celestial would explain what he was able to do at Marineford and Reverie especially too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuma and ginni crying for happiness was heart wrenching.
The chapter had world strongest characters but yet "NIKA" is only highlighted. So called worldclass pirates have done nothing in one piece world in terms of defeating a major character or even adding story wise. Every god damn thing is left for Luffy to accomplish. Thats why GODFY top 1.

Kuma and ginni crying for happiness was heart wrenching.
The chapter had world strongest characters but yet "NIKA" is only highlighted. So called worldclass pirates have done nothing in one piece world in terms of defeating a major character or even adding story wise. Every god damn thing is left for Luffy to accomplish. Thats why GODFY top 1.
Bro thinks this is good writing. :denzimote: