One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

There is a Very Interesting Detail in this Chapter

Ginny said that Azure Dragon & Paw DF are Two among Prizes of this Game (Which We count are Six Total)
However, Ivankov said that They don't know which Fruit is which

This means that Ginny didn't Specifically pick Azure & Paw DFs, They are actually "Only" DFs among those Prizes
Cuz if other Chests contained DFs as well, then that means They know which DF is which

So other Four Chests apparently contained Prizes other than DFs
Since CDs don't need Gold & Money, then what could they have put there as Prizes?!
Lemme guess.
Supreme grade weapons or their locations.

Roger - Ace
WB - Mura....
Rayleigh - his weapons isn't named.

Or or or
Admiral fruits.
Magu Magu no mi
Hie Hie no Mi
Pika Pika no mi

Also
Marco - Phoenix Fruit
Orochi fruit (I'm not sure wasn't it given to him by that face swapping lady)

No confirmation on WB had DF at this point or not.
So
Gura Gura no Mi.

Sengoku - Mythical fruit Buddha.

Bonus -
Ope Ope no Mi
Yami Yami no mi (Though I don't think so they would add This fruit to prizes)
Buggy fruit.

Ginny said that Azure Dragon & Paw DF are Two among Prizes of this Game (Which We count are Six Total)

This means that Ginny didn't Specifically pick Azure & Paw DFs, They are actually "Only" DFs among those Prizes
Cuz if other Chests contained DFs as well, then that means They know which DF is which

Since CDs don't need Gold & Money, then what could they have put there as Prizes?!
Inside one of these chest was the treasure rocks was trying to take back (the same treasure john said "its my treasure"). I guess during gv incident john stole the treasure to himself and now buggy is trying to find it

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

🤣 baby Shanks was in one of em

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I was thinking how is luffy gonna face Saturn after fighting kizaru but after the Kuma flashback I’m almost certain kuma will remove luffys pain/fatigue + also fight Saturn a bit before dying and letting luffy take over
Saturn imo seems worried or fearful of Luffy well, Nika to be precise Maybe that fruit is what will allow Luffy to actually harm them? Maybe a previous Nika user gave the Gorosei that scar or hell maybe they're so old that they actually knew the original Sun God Nika that the fruit is based on.

I am fine with Garp thinking this was just a camping trip for the Tenryuubitos, no innuendo even. But he went there and saw what was really going on, and kept working for the Marines who are under the WG?

Did I miss something? Where does it say there are six prizes?