Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Pretty sure. Also if I were scum and you survivor there would be no merit to go after the survivor instead of going for the SK.

And let's be honest if you guys didn't shoot the SK and shot Kiku instead then it's a newbie team (with all due respect) since the optimal play was to shoot the SK instead of Town.
And who's the SK? You seem to know who target.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Plus, I'm just a survivor. You're just giving the read you want. Maybe you're the SK and you really think I'm a scum. A lynch on me, who you think I'm scum, would accord you more time.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Blue, you went very agressive on me despite I did nothing. That's not good manners and it's very strange. I think you hide something. And it's time to know what, I think.

Vote Lynch Blue

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Blue, you went very agressive on me despite I did nothing. That's not good manners and it's very strange. I think you hide something. And it's time to know what, I think.

Vote Lynch Blue
Not at all. I just gave the reason for scum reading you with that post then you start questioning me and I answered accordingly. Hardly agressive when you're the one who start getting defensive over my scum read on you.

Mashiro Blue

And I'm voting one of your team mates and not you. So I don't see the agressiveness that you speak of

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Not at all. I just gave the reason for scum reading you with that post then you start questioning me and I answered accordingly. Hardly agressive when you're the one who start getting defensive over my scum read on you.
Are you asking me to not be on defensive while you're telling people I might be scum during MiLo?

Mashiro Blue

Are you asking me to not be on defensive while you're telling people I might be scum during MiLo?
I'm telling you you're being over defensive by initiating the argument and then trying to spin that I'm aggressive when I'm not even voting you.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
If you think these people are scums, why are you associating me with them? Because you're 100% sure that I'm with them. Why would you risk to make the survivor an enemy if you're not sure that I'm scum.

Mashiro Blue

If you think these people are scums, why are you associating me with them? Because you're 100% sure that I'm with them. Why would you risk to make the survivor an enemy if you're not sure that I'm scum.
Because I think you're scum. Simple as. And again you're overrreacting over a player who's not voting you. You can see the votes. And ofc what I explained earlier about me being scum and you survivor doesn't make sense, same for me being SK and you survivor.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Because I think you're scum. Simple as. And again you're overrreacting over a player who's not voting you. You can see the votes. And ofc what I explained earlier about me being scum and you survivor doesn't make sense, same for me being SK and you survivor.
I'm the survivor and I know it. Are you trying to convince that I'm not my own role?

Status
Not open for further replies.