Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than most likely being rivals, I do wonder if they used to be friends before Dragon's betrayal.
I think Akainu ultimately turned out to be extreme after Dragon betrayed him like that. I definitely think they were friends, maybe even best friends.

If I think about that, Akainu always got betrayed by his closest allies/friends. First Dragon betrayed him, then Aokiji joined Blackbeard. It is just a matter of time until Fujitora also betrays Akainu and the navy.

You’re retarded, go to bed you can participate in the circus tomorrow wack ahh.
Just cause he’s Japanese it means hes Oda? Get yo goofy ass on
Stop projecting kid, you still believe that Luffy vs Kizaru is a tie, you are the whole circus.

A guy like sandman who spends his time clarifying the story for us deserves respect you dumbass, he understands the manga better than we do, he reads the manga in Japanese.

Yet, he came up to the same conclusion that sane readers kept bringing in this forum: Luffy defeated Kizaru and Zoro may also defeat Kizaru if he comes back, since Nika will face Saturn now.

You are too deluded and too blinded to understand that and you still think that Luffy vs Kizaru was a "tie" and that there will be Luffy vs Kizaru "round 2".

Nika is facing Saturn, your idol is going to face Zoro at most.

Akainu cannot go 50/50 with Aokiji when he has CoC & Aokiji doesnt. That is the biggest problem with it.

Lets see how Oda handles it though.
That Aokiji has it too, not much to say about this.

I understand the doubts about Kizaru, but Akainu, Aokiji and Fuji should be save bets.

Also, Sengoku too has it.

If Dragon left the marines after he attained the rank of admiral and Akainu take his place i can see why Akainu seems to be so bitter about him.

And it would explained why Dragon is considered the “most dangerous man” in the world. An ex-admiral starting a worldwide revolutionary movement is like a celestial dragon renouncing to live in Marie Geoise, it is a slap in the face of the establishment.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But CoC isn't everything is it
Ultimately it is tbh.

When Roger was talking about Marines who are capable of fighting him... he said Garp & Sengoku (2 CoC Users) and not "Admiral rank".

At the highest level, its the difference between a Shanks & a Greenbull. So yea, it does matter - we cannot pretend like its simply just a fodder clearing power which is useless in combat anymore.

C

Cruxroux

If Dragon left the marines after he attained the rank of admiral and Akainu take his place i can see why Akainu seems to be so bitter about him.

And it would explained why Dragon is considered the “most dangerous man” in the world. An ex-admiral starting a worldwide revolutionary movement is like a celestial dragon renouncing to live in Marie Geoise, it is a slap in the face of the establishment.
Isn't that what Aokiji is doing too?
Akainu seems unbothered about it.

Stop projecting kid, you still believe that Luffy vs Kizaru is a tie, you are the whole circus.

A guy like sandman who spends his time clarifying the story for us deserves respect you dumbass, he understands the manga better than we do, he reads the manga in Japanese.

Yet, he came up to the same conclusion that sane readers kept bringing in this forum: Luffy defeated Kizaru and Zoro may also defeat Kizaru if he comes back, since Nika will face Saturn now.

You are too deluded and too blinded to understand that and you still think that Luffy vs Kizaru was a "tie" and that there will be Luffy vs Kizaru "round 2".

Nika is facing Saturn, your idol is going to face Zoro at most.

Still trying to make a translators opinion on something that ain’t been decided a thing?

I can hear that sweat dripping boy go cool down, you’re embarrassing with your garbage leechings

Apollo

The Sol King
We always claimed Dragon, its why we wanted Dragon vs Akainu way before this reveal.

Now watch as people downplay Dragon as that inevitable clash is approaching.

Thank you for quoting the whole circus, it'll be easier to expose you frauds in the future.

How Dragon leaving the marines is a fucking W for your admiral circus?

Don't you dare to fucking claim Garp, Dragon and Coby. These guys are conquerors who left the marines because they didn't want to be mere cogs like your fucking idols. They have my outmost respect and they are stronger than your idols.

On the other hand, Kizaru, Akainu are slaves of the World Government who serve tea and lobster to the Celestial Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.