Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
He is more concerned about garland old ass than admirals
Because Dragon has already said the Revolutionaries don’t want to fight the Marines lol. And he was literally saying the Holy Knights would be coming for Sabo which has nothing to do with the Marines.

Besides, the worst criminal of all time being an ex-Marine is the phattest of Ws for Navy bois, objectively it’s over for fans of criminal scum

Bartholomew sharp was an English Buccaneer.

"Because England and Spain were not at war, the Spanish demanded Sharp's prosecution for piracy. Sharp was arrested and brought before the High Court of Admiralty. However, he presented the authorities with a book of maps taken from the Spanish ship El Santo Rosario"

" Maps were so valuable that Bartholomew Sharp received a full pardon from Charles II "

Nerd

D: Hello Oda-sensei. In the SBS Volume 105, you mentioned the reason why you drew the breast shots instead of panties, but after entering the Egghead Arc, I feel like there are a lot more butt angles. Did you increase it for me because I like butts? P.N. Nikukichi

O: For "Future Island", I wanted to make a design that was clearly different from the modern one, but I ended up with a costumes that showed off butts. When I realized that, I researched how to draw sexy buttocks, and I became able to draw the buttocks well. After that, it became fun to draw the buttocks, and the number of butt angles increased! Drawing is fun!
lmfao:lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.