Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt there some point where Ace was invited to become a Shichibukai but rejected it and many assumed it was Kuma at the time who took the position?

Cant find the page or chapter and seeing conflicting comments cause I wanna check when Ace was invited and the timespan to when Kuma may have become one.

Can someone please upload a screenshot or description of the spoiler provided by Pew? I am currently unable to view it.
One Piece Chapter 1097 : Ginny.

• The King of the Kingdom of Sorbet placed a huge tax on citizens to pay tribute to the World Government.
  • He divided the country into two parts to reduce the tribute, one part became under the protection of the state and the other part became outlaw. Kuma was in the outlaw section.
  • The Freedom Army, led by Dragon and Ivankov, attacked the Kingdom of Sorbet and overthrew the tyrant king. At that time. Kuma joined the Freedom Army.
  • Dragon was a Marine in the past, but he left after learning that there was no justice there.
  • 14 years ago, Kuma and Ginny were commanders in the Revolutionary Army.
  • End of the chapter. Dragon receives news of Ginny's kidnapping.

Wasnt there some point where Ace was invited to become a Shichibukai but rejected it and many assumed it was Kuma at the time who took the position?

Cant find the page or chapter and seeing conflicting comments cause I wanna check when Ace was invited and the timespan to when Kuma may have become one.
indeed

G

Gorosei Informer

Now I need to know how Inazuma joined.
Inazuma is so underrated, amazing design and especially devil fruit too. Still blows my mind how he used it to this day, my jaw dropped as seeing him doing that crazy, terraforming style shit.
Would LOVE to play as him in Pirate Warriors too.

Completely concur too, I'd love to know how and when he joined too. Feels fucking good to FINALLY get lore on the Revolutionaries, the most important members including Dragon himself especially and him being an ex-Marine just as expected naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.