Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I still think cross guild will be the final opponents of the Straw Hats and Neo MADS will use ancient kingdom tech to boost the power of these older enemies.

Arlong imo is a shoe in. Having Neo MADS turn him into an actual cybernetic fishman monster would be a perfect final opponent for Jinbe.

Krieg with ancient kingdom weaponry and raid suit type get up vs Franky

Kuro with some kinda boost (not sure what) vs Robin
This is awesome theory but it's hard to believe thar Cross Guild will be SHs final opponents when we have WG.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yes,i want this sooooo much.Then we could give Captain Kidd the other new world veterans to make his fleet.
I really wish Kidd and Law could have recruited some powerful people from Kaidos and BMs crews, ones who were less loyal and or fed up with their captains and their nonsense lol. But given what happened to Kidd and Law post Wano thanks to Ecchiro Assholda, that clearly wouldnt have worked out, been a viable idea or w/e ofc.
Hawkins would have been cool as part of Laws crew, Drake for Law too, no way Kidd would take Apoo but it would have been hilarious if he got Ulti, its far too funny to imagine them interacting together and Page One would have probably gotten along well with Killer and found him relatable, as they are the "straight men" to Kidds and Ultis whims and extreme personalities lol.

I really wish Kidd and Law could have recruited some powerful people from Kaidos and BMs crews, ones who were less loyal and or fed up with their captains and their nonsense lol. But given what happened to Kidd and Law post Wano thanks to Ecchiro Assholda, that clearly wouldnt have worked out, been a viable idea or w/e ofc.
Hawkins would have been cool as part of Laws crew, Drake for Law too, no way Kidd would take Apoo but it would have been hilarious if he got Ulti, its far too funny to imagine them interacting together and Page One would have probably gotten along well with Killer and found him relatable, as they are the "straight men" to Kidds and Ultis whims and extreme personalities lol.
Kidd should have,but i think Law was never interested in the PK title.He just wants to find more about the D. Clan.

Especially since Kid said to BM that he will lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.