Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the story has been going on for 25 years, two power systems have been created and oda hasn’t been consistent with some things. scaling is impossible
Post automatically merged:

that’s another point, one piece cannot be classified as a pure battle manga
The only thing Oda has been inconsistent with is the black lightning. Originally it was only used for CoC, but now every single clash has black lightning coming out of it.

But at the same time this isn’t an attack. Kumas not an offense type individual, this is kuma using the pain the WG has caused for good. Literally redirecting it in the best way possible. It literally being a technique that only hurts because of their own actions.

Feels pretty perfect to me
tbf i like the idea ngl, but i want kuma to use it as a say to protect others - for example blowing himself up with saturn to save bonney and shs

tbf i like the idea ngl, but i want kuma to use it as a say to protect others - for example blowing himself up with saturn to save bonney and shs
I do think using this will kill Kuma as the only thing he has left is the pain being how he purged himself of almost everything else.

I’m also the kind to think S-Bear is designed to be a reincarnation of Kuma once he takes in Kumas memories.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
She also fucked up Pell and Tashigi at least and tried to kill Igaram too for example. Its crazy how much of an actual villain and menace she was lol. She also brought that energy back vs Maria deservedly so too!

Given her past and being the only survivor of an entire genocide of her people, her homeland at 8 years old and having to be on the run from the WG her whole life, constantly looking over her shoulder, never trusting anyone, easily being vulnerable and taken advantage of in the worst ways possible due to her age and then becoming an assassins and doing evil stuff for people like Crocodile, all while knowing she can't trust them either as Crocodile proved as he tried to kill her and almost did too, its no wonder she was like this too ofc.

The SHs literally saved and changed her, Robin is one of the best cases of character development and the whole Water 7 and Enies Lobby saga/arcs were testatement to this too ofc.

I tend to forget how brutal and downright evil Robin was too but its nothing compared to certain pirates/the WG/Marines/villains and criminals in general and even some parents in OP ofc.

Im wondering if her Demonio form is like Sanjis Hells Memories too, where shes using her trauma, the horrors she experienced as inspiration to power herself up and evolve, to fight back in a more effective way too. Unleashing her own inner darkness, I mean the WG did label her as Demon Child her whole life, even putting a bounty on her at 8 years old and shes taken it to heart and weaponised it for her own good now too.

I really want to know more about her and Brooks pasts especially, they fascinate me, TONS of potential and her time with the Revolutionaries too. I'd like to learn more about Tequila Wolf too at some point. No coincidence Kuma chose to send her there ofc.
Robin's past in criminal organizations might come into play with the Underworld organizations introduced during Big Mom's Tea Party.

Really nice point about Demonio being like Hells Memories, that would be cool.

Brook's past fascinates me, I still believe Brook is Aokiji's relative.

I do think using this will kill Kuma as the only thing he has left is the pain being how he purged himself of almost everything else.

I’m also the kind to think S-Bear is designed to be a reincarnation of Kuma once he takes in Kumas memories.
reincarnation would be a story beat in the portrayal of kuma as jesus:
- genocide of buccaneer race ~ holocaust
- kuma holds a bible
- three rays of sunlight = trinity
- death and rebirth
- jesus/ carpenter - kuma/cutting wood
- willing to be sun god / jesus often represented as sun

G

Gorosei Informer

Dattebayo!

:kata:

Title: TAC TheAncientCenturion at the Bar

[The scene opens with TAC, TheAncientCenturion, slumped over the bar counter, nursing a fiery bourbon/whisky mixer. The bartender, cleaning a glass, looks over with a sympathetic gaze.]

TAC: [Slurring slightly] You know, being the admin of WorstGen forums is like trying to sail the Grand Line in a leaking dinghy. The drama, the stress, the endless powerscaling debates – it's enough to drive a man to drink King's wildfire concoction.

Bartender: Tough crowd, huh?

TAC: Tough? Try dealing with crack shippers and theorists concocting theories wilder than Blackbeard's dreams. I've got folks throwing around power levels like they're selling den den mushi. And the agendas! Oh, the agendas! They're more tangled than the timelines in the Wano arc.

Bartender: Sounds like you could use a break.

TAC: [Downing the fiery drink in one gulp] A break? That's like asking Luffy to skip meat for a week! But hey, at least I've got front-row seats to the circus of crackpot ideas. You wouldn't believe the theories they come up with – Roger's ghost visiting the Reverie, Zoro becoming the world's best sushi chef!

Bartender: [Chuckles] That does sound like a handful.

TAC: You have no idea. And then there's the toxicity! It's like the Calm Belt, except instead of sea kings, I've got keyboard warriors trying to bite my head off. I need some Haki just to moderate those forums!

Bartender: Well, you know what they say, "All's fair in love and piracy."

TAC: Love and piracy, huh? More like all's bonkers in One Piece fandom! But you know what? It's all worth it when you find those few nakama who make the journey bearable. Just like finding that One Piece of sanity in the midst of chaos.

Bartender: That's the spirit. Another wildfire?

TAC: [Smirks] Better make it a double. Tonight, we toast to surviving the tempest of theories and keeping WorstGen afloat. Cheers to that!

After hearing about the drama, wanted to go see what Rootbeer actually said

This statement is quite ableist, calling people with mental disabilities “retarded”.

I would also say that adults with mental handicaps are still adults. People with autism or other handicaps might struggle to do certain things that other people their age can do, but they aren’t literally children.

They hold jobs, can have some sort of independence, and even get married

https://www.today.com/today/amp/tdna136117
Pretty sure he referred specifically to those that affect cognitive state (not that it excuses his statements)

Autistic people's intelligence can vary as much as anyone's else, from heavily below average to genius level

LoL, a early villain like crocodile don't randomly appear stronger arcs later, at least without some reason like prison gains.

Oda just write what he wants, and it just happens to have enough fighting to be classified Shounen
power levels in one piece are directly scaled to peoples dreams and ambition, and ambition = haki.

after crocodile remembered his dreams that he wanted to be pirate king, he powered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.