Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Based on the information we have so far this chapter is a 6/10 may raise or lower depending how the full spoilers go

Rootbeer was referring to stereotypical depictions of people with cognitive issues/learning difficulties and dysfunction. The Gilbert Grape and Rain Man stereotype.
Even for people like that, I think it’s quite incorrect to say they “have the mind of a child”.

Like my 23 year old friend likes to play Mario games and watch cartoons on Disney. He can also drive, goes to college, and has had a girlfriend.

There is literally a higher chance for Whitebeard to come back from the dead, register as a marine and become fleet admiral than lolby becoming a FA at the eos
Why? Coby needs something to do as the “Future of the Marines” he’ll be too weak to capture Luffy, but oda showed that being a fodder doesn’t mean you can’t be a leader of a military.

G

Gorosei Informer

Aah so after Stoner Ocean
And what was the first part published weekly? Steel Ball Run, the most critically acclaimed part by far
You mean first part published monthly? Yeah SBR was genuinely peak. Araki being given way more opportunity/freedom in what he's allowed to write about, at a much more relaxed, health/author friendly pace did absolutely wonders for him. (Wonderful World and Wonder of U enter the chat.)

True Man's World was my favourite part of it, along with D4C, Johnny and Gyro.

You could tell Araki wanted to go more mature with his writing too, I've noticed it with some other shonen authors too.

Status
Not open for further replies.