Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

No idea tbh but I'll be excited for certain games coming out next year at least!
Suicide Squad maybe? I think it's the new Tomb Raider or something else coming out on Valentines Day?

I'd love to see the James Bond game be shown off, maybe a Ghosts of Tsushima 2 although I've not played it too.

What the hell happened to that Wonder Woman game too? Straight up vanished?!

I think it's safe to say Ass Creed Midrage is not getting GOTY too btw lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

Bro was drinking expired milk in the ghetto… despite Naruto’s family literally owning a house.
The son of the 4th hokage who sacrificed his life to protect the village and stop "Madara" Tobito and him and his wife re-sealed the rampaging Kyuubi, only for their son to be treated like this. Made me fucking sick. The mentor of Narutos father, his predecessor was meant to take care of the orphaned Naruto and not let him be demonised for having a literal demon inside him which was not his fault nor his choice or within his control, fuck Konoha man lol.
Pain and Orochimaru delivered karma to them, Konoha the original Wano /s.

The fact they started "liking" Naruto and hero worshipping him, only truly accepting, praising, validating him because he almost died saving them from Pain was WILD too!

I remember Jiraiya making Naruto cough up money to pay for shit when naruto had none too. Tsunade was better to Naruto in some ways at least I think? Or idk? Can't remember lmao.

Soul Society, well the Gotei 13 were pretty extreme too in their own ways ofc. Straight up trying to execute Rukia in one of the most overkill, over the top, brutal, unnecessary methods because she gave her powers to Ichigo to help him save his friend and even themselves ffs lmao.

The son of the 4th hokage who sacrificed his life to protect the village and stop "Madara" Tobito and him and his wife re-sealed the rampaging Kyuubi, only for their son to be treated like this. Made me fucking sick. The mentor of Narutos father, his predecessor was meant to take care of the orphaned Naruto and not let him be demonised for having a literal demon inside him which was not his fault nor his choice or within his control, fuck Konoha man lol.
Pain and Orochimaru delivered karma to them, Konoha the original Wano /s.

I remember Jiraiya making Naruto cough up money to pay for shit when naruto had none too. Tsunade was better to Naruto in some ways at least I think? Or idk? Can't remember lmao.

Soul Society, well the Gotei 13 were pretty extreme too in their own ways ofc. Straight up trying to execute Rukia in one of the most overkill, over the top, brutal, unnecessary methods because she gave her powers to Ichigo to help him save his friend and even themselves ffs lmao.
I remember first seeing Tobi or Obito introduced in the manga and I thought damn those name sound stupidly similar, can't the mangaka be more original? Then thought how stupid it would be if it were actually the same person.
Post automatically merged:

We need more info ..
There's a fight this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.