One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters
Koby is going to reject Garp's ideology and choose to make a new group of Marines that do things the right way.

I know you want Saturn to go down here, but, I think he'll survive, and I still believe the Egghead incident is a large group of Marines rebelling against the World Government.

Dragon left the Marines after seeing they didn't represent justice, I think we'll see the same from Koby, Fuji, and Smoker.
The marines will rebel only when they learn that Nika is back and defeated Saturn, the World Government's strongest force (people don't know about Imu).

They'll realize that the World Government is not invincible and Saturn's defeat will start a revolution and trigger the final war.

Why do you think that the Egghead incident is going to shock the entire world?

What you say is the direct consequence of Saturn's defeat.

I find interesting that Kuma knew about Luffy and Ivankov not, despite Iva joined Dragon much earlier than Kuma ( and Iva is one of the most important member of RA a sort of RHM for Dragon) :quest:

I hope Oda remembers this detail, I'm intrigued about Kuma and Dragon relationship
Kuma has dealings with the WG and vegapunk

I find interesting that Kuma knew about Luffy and Ivankov not, despite Iva joined Dragon much earlier than Kuma ( and Iva is one of the most important member of RA a sort of RHM for Dragon) :quest:

I hope Oda remembers this detail, I'm intrigued about Kuma and Dragon relationship
I also find it very interesting and have been thinking about it as of late.

I believe Kuma knows Luffy is Nika.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I wonder who funds the revolutionary army now🤔