Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think u and naomi are maybe not indie, but down to flip one of yall to see if we get to scoop the 2 for 1 special if u and naomi r the neutral evolving indies
ultra lean not indie
luka lean not indie, also said that he subbed for someone else. do we know who? wud that person give up the chance to be a filthy indie?
kiku and zolo lean not indie

blue lean indie, he's in danger zone rn

that's all i got now, i think
Can you actually hunt scum or not?

I feel you. I should probably go to the dentist as well, but I‘m afraid I need to get my remaining 2 wisdom teeth removed if I go and when I went to get the other two removed the anesthetics didn‘t kick in and I felt everything when the surgeon cut out my teeth from the flesh.
I also had all 4 Wisdom teeth come in. That was back when I was 16 though, and I had to get them all removed or else they would start growing into my Jaw and cheek. Mom was the same way, and she's Half German so maybe Germans have an increased chance of getting all 4 wisdom teeth to grow in? I dont know lol
Of course, the first Place my mom takes me to eat while the pits were still bleeding was KFC, proving that I am infact but an apple to the tree for being a troll lol.

Oh damn I'm sorry for that. Yeah I can understand being apprehensive about going back after that DX. Yeah I avoided going to the dentist for years, it was only after all of my caps fell out I went back in. After I saw the OG bill I almost gave up and just ignored it, but Mom offered to pay for all of it. She's a G

little girl why must u ask too much

the ancient art of indie hunting requires that u nerf all of ur scum hunting capabilities to empower ur indie hunting

something we call the principle of equivalent exchange

u make a deal with the devil himself
The art of indie hunting means youll be 10x less useful for anything else except to the scum team in which they'll love you

Status
Not open for further replies.