Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not satisfied of one of your abilities, he can exchange one shot of one your abilities against a shot of an abilities of these types.
Protective, informative, supportive, manipulative and disruptive. The usefulness of the given ability is relative to the one you sacrificed.
Does exchange in this context mean the ability appears in the shop or he gets it or something.

What I'm trying to understand right now is what his incentive was to claim and give assurance that the shop is safe.

Because this ability doesn't actually offer additional utility. It just lets you trade shit, and presumably he collects this information - which is quite powerful as passive info gathering if he's scum.

Kinda hard to tie this speculation to his alignment since this is a complicated ability and I ain't quoting his shit to find out

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Does exchange in this context mean the ability appears in the shop or he gets it or something.

What I'm trying to understand right now is what his incentive was to claim and give assurance that the shop is safe.

Because this ability doesn't actually offer additional utility. It just lets you trade shit, and presumably he collects this information - which is quite powerful as passive info gathering if he's scum.

Kinda hard to tie this speculation to his alignment since this is a complicated ability and I ain't quoting his shit to find out
He can only accept one person per day. Also the person will able to use the created the following night. Do you think it's a trap?

Also quite powerful as town id say

It specifically says he uses the ability you over to “transform” it into another ability for the wording

I was targeted by Charlie. But now I don't even know if it's an attack or just a way to say "hie" :kriwhat:
i didn't use anything on you, must've been simply the fact that you visited workshop
This sequence doesn't make much sense either. Why does Charles workshop require he visits someone? Doesn't really add up from a passive mechanic, or why he would try to pave this over like this without digging in

This sequence doesn't make much sense either. Why does Charles workshop require he visits someone? Doesn't really add up from a passive mechanic, or why he would try to pave this over like this without digging in
I don’t remember him claiming the “Mathias is town” thing either did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.