• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 10 pages to catch up to…

@Flower

Looks like we're miller buddies!
I believe it. Welcome to the Town core.
This sequence doesn't make much sense either. Why does Charles workshop require he visits someone? Doesn't really add up from a passive mechanic, or why he would try to pave this over like this without digging in
So let me get this straight

Charles can choose the recipient of his shop ability

He is limited to one player to swap

He picks this guy

Why
And to clear this up because I hate it, when you have a WU event ability you count as visiting the players who quote it. Same reason I got the message from Mathias as I visited the people who quoted the Hurt and Heal. It doesn‘t mean Charles chose him.

I gave up.
lmk who we lynching today
Vote Lynch Ultra.

Reading through and lol @ Flower claiming miller on page 1. That’s the most Flower/like thing she could of literally done for her role I’m crying

:gokulaugh:
See? This guy gets it.
LOL Girl Power! With our powers combine, we will destroy Ultra!!!

Change vote lynch Ultra

I want all the females in the house on this lynch!
Aye.

Ekko is a lot more sus in that regard because he just was scum and his team got cucked by an Indie which resulted in a Town win, so I feel as Town he would be more inclined to work with the Indies here. Feels like scum who wants to prevent Indies from cucking his team again.

Vote Lynch Ekko.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I really do think CakeWalker is scum - her go-to refrain has been to undermine my character instead of addressing the argument. She has done this previously as scum, too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko is a lot more sus in that regard because he just was scum and his team got cucked by an Indie which resulted in a Town win, so I feel as Town he would be more inclined to work with the Indies here. Feels like scum who wants to prevent Indies from cucking his team again.

Vote Lynch Ekko.
I feel like this is a bit of a stretch - I would expect Ekko to hold this position regardless. His issue is the absence of anything else meaningful. That said, as scum I feel like he'd be having a bit more fun with his shitposting than he is here. Not sold on that position though.

Status
Not open for further replies.