Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also asked and was told serial or the like would show up as “hostile” in the indie census thing

Which means Blue, if neutral, is nothing like that

Still awaiting my answer for savage, etc

Yeah, i have entire day phase to choose one person I'll make ability for based on requests. Rn i have:
1 person asking for some kind of investigation
1 person asking for annonymous message to other player

I haven't picked anyone yet. Person I'll chose won't get ability until night phase.
Its already been chosen and I received it yesterday

The Hunter Exam

Welcome to the Hunter Exam! This examn will help weed out the worthy from the unworthy, it will be a series of tests culminating in a final exam that will determine who is fit to be called a Hunter. Only one person may win. Good luck to everyone!

The first test

The first 15 people who quote this post will become elligible for moving into the next phase.

The Hunter Exam

Welcome to the Hunter Exam! This examn will help weed out the worthy from the unworthy, it will be a series of tests culminating in a final exam that will determine who is fit to be called a Hunter. Only one person may win. Good luck to everyone!

The first test

The first 15 people who quote this post will become elligible for moving into the next phase.

Yes.

The Hunter Exam

The first test

sure

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
The Hunter Exam

The first test

In

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The Hunter Exam

The first test

Intriguing

The Hunter Exam

The first test

ok

The Hunter Exam

The first test

Lets goooo

Status
Not open for further replies.