Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunter Exam

Welcome to the Hunter Exam! This examn will help weed out the worthy from the unworthy, it will be a series of tests culminating in a final exam that will determine who is fit to be called a Hunter. Only one person may win. Good luck to everyone!

The first test

The first 15 people who quote this post will become elligible for moving into the next phase.

Let’s get it!

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
The Hunter Exam

Welcome to the Hunter Exam! This examn will help weed out the worthy from the unworthy, it will be a series of tests culminating in a final exam that will determine who is fit to be called a Hunter. Only one person may win. Good luck to everyone!

The first test

The first 15 people who quote this post will become elligible for moving into the next phase.

yo

He could very well be an indie that has potential to change alignments over time as seen in the census from what I understand.

beats me what his plan was in claiming that out the gate tho
:kayneshrug:
I think his claim is probably mostly true. If he’s a lyncher that doesn’t start with a particular target that works for evolving

The Hunter Exam

The first test

I am in

I

Indigo

The Hunter Exam

The first test

in

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Hunter Exam

The first test

in

The Hunter Exam

The first test

in

why when i'm making vc ;-;

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The Hunter Exam

The first test

iN

The Hunter Exam

The first test

i guess i might actually have to google fandom info at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.