Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The Hunter Exam

Welcome to the Hunter Exam! This examn will help weed out the worthy from the unworthy, it will be a series of tests culminating in a final exam that will determine who is fit to be called a Hunter. Only one person may win. Good luck to everyone!

The first test

The first 15 people who quote this post will become elligible for moving into the next phase.

In
:endthis:

The Hunter Exam

Welcome to the Hunter Exam! This examn will help weed out the worthy from the unworthy, it will be a series of tests culminating in a final exam that will determine who is fit to be called a Hunter. Only one person may win. Good luck to everyone!

The first test

The first 15 people who quote this post will become elligible for moving into the next phase.

Did I make it in time

What's the issue?
Well

Basically I neighbored Ratchet, and he informed me that Blue neighborhooded with him at the beginning of the game, and has not given Ratchet any information about his roles or abilities.

I find it hard to believe that Prof's initiative here comes from a position of just asking questions about the role to the host if he has a very direct line of communication with said role, and I also don't believe Blue hasn't told Ratchet anynthing

Also, I offered to spare Blue in exchange for stealing his role if Ratchet offered me Blue's role info, and he refused.

The Hunter Exam

The first test

31 is here and ready

Well

Basically I neighbored Ratchet, and he informed me that Blue neighborhooded with him at the beginning of the game, and has not given Ratchet any information about his roles or abilities.

I find it hard to believe that Prof's initiative here comes from a position of just asking questions about the role to the host if he has a very direct line of communication with said role, and I also don't believe Blue hasn't told Ratchet anynthing

Also, I offered to spare Blue in exchange for stealing his role if Ratchet offered me Blue's role info, and he refused.
And why do you expect Ratchet to tell you everything? Does he Town read you?

Well

When did you neighbor him? I’ve not been told about any of this lol

(Ratchet is barley talking or doing anything in our pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.