Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I find it hard to believe that Prof's initiative here comes from a position of just asking questions about the role to the host if he has a very direct line of communication with said role, and I also don't believe Blue hasn't told Ratchet anynthing
Ultra Blue and mine's chat is literally just talking about anime. Prof is not in that chat.

Some reads. I did not caught up everything and I admit that my gameplay from yesterday was a bit catastrophic.

Polar Bear : I'm not sure what to think about Polar. I only saw him as a scum during the previous games I played with him. He was the first to answer the thread with a "first" message. He seemed excited in the early phase of the game. He was the first person voting for me, but at this stage of the game, I'm not sure it means a lot. It also seems he was interested by Charlie's Workshop. Slightly scum leaning.

Zolo : Zolo is hard indie-hunting. I'm not against hunting indie, even more since the "two evolving neutral indies" thing is on the table but I fear it turns to be an excuse for him not to hunt scums. Null.

Reloaded : I'm not sure what to think about Reloaded, it seems like he's just following the flow and is not really thinking by himself. I also have the impression he acts to be close to Naomi? Like Polar Bear, I only saw him as a scum. But he wouldn't roll as scumloaded again, right? Slightly scum leaning.

Ultra : He seems to be very aware of the flavour, and it's a good thing to make parallels since abilities are based on nen rules in HxH. He seems more relaxed during his games as scum and has a more horizontal watch of the game. He's interested by any case. He also had doubts about Flower during the start of the game. He's also interested by hunting indies, but I trust him better than Zolo. Town leaning.

Naomi : To be honest, she's an annoying little brat in my opinion. Like always, she acts very close to Flower, but if feels more natural than Reloaded. Sometime, I feel some of her messages feel a bit forced and that she feigns ignorance. But there is the whole thing about Flower that I will mention just after. She also quoted the workshop thing but she did a comment on it, so I'm not sure she really was interested by it. I will keep an eye on what's going on around her. Null.

Flower : She claimed miller in the early phase. She said that she added the miller case in her rolesheet for fun as an answer to Ultra's doubts. Baki said that she might fake claimed Miller to preparation in case of she's investigated as guilty. I'm not buying it. She probably used it as a restriction. I wouldn't risk to fake claim it. There is no other moment to announce that you're miller that during Day 1. She's also strong reading Naomi. I think we cannot really count on this since Flower thought that Naomi was a townie during the Hell's Paradise game and Naomi turned to be Serial Killer. The most important thing here's the mech. They seem to be masons. Wouldn't surprise me that they did this in their rolesheet, given how they are both close. The question I'm asking myself is "Are they town masons or indie masons?". There is 3 indies, including two "evolving neutral indies". But iirc, Blue already claimed one of the evolving neutral indie slot. Can we believe this information? That's another question. Plus, there is the Flower visiting Ultra thing. I kinda wasted one shot of my watching ability but at least, I now know that it was not a faked interaction. She seems a bit less on the front when I compare her to the other games where she was town. Slightly town leaning.

Sallucion : I do not have a lot things to say about him. Like always, he's not very active, but active enough to quote the workshop. Slightly scum leaning.

Blue : He's Aruka(and Nanika). I'l not sure we can trust a role designed as Nanika.

imo red night is a creep and liar
. Sometime, I feel some of her messages feel a bit forced and that she feigns ignorance.

ooo i didn't even know and i played that game, even though my wincon said green /town
i. I think we cannot really count on this since Flower thought that Naomi was a townie during the Hell's Paradise game and Naomi turned to be Serial Killer. The most important thing here's the mech.

Vote Lynch Red Night

you ain't town

@Flower mr.

What's there to question? Ultra brought up Blue's wish thing as an example of me being privy to role info from Blue and saying otherwise. Role info that everyone knows because it's from the thread.

What Ultra is neglecting to include is that I also said I had no reason to trust him, he asked why he would do this as scum and I pointed out that there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't do it as scum, I explained why I thought Blue was likely neutral and not anything to be concerned on. What Ultra claimed has, shall we say, better utility than using it just to be used.
Yeah, that was also my understanding. I don't see why you would just out role info like this to a guy you don't even Town read. Sure, you can be scum (even though I don't believe so due to Prof's vouch), but that's a nothingburger reason to suspect you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Psylocke let's form an alliance

u help us vote blue out today and i can MAYBE help sort out ultra with u, maybe i'll tell him to not be an incel for a day. sound like fair deal?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, that was also my understanding. I don't see why you would just out role info like this to a guy you don't even Town read. Sure, you can be scum (even though I don't believe so due to Prof's vouch), but that's a nothingburger reason to suspect you.
Ultra's reasoning from the chat seemed to be me mailing it in. Which yeah fair I guess but that doesn't imply alignment.

how can u say that with such degree of confidence in a bastard game lol

it honestly looks worst on u than him
Bc my wincon is I adopt his wincon lol. So even if he were scum with a fake role… it would not matter to me (and therefor no reason for me to be deceived)

And even if I wasn’t, the role PM I’m in even involves his role creation bc Fuji sent the roles to the original role creation PMs lol. So I can see Ratchet making his role. (Btw he was one of the ones holding the game up)

Status
Not open for further replies.