Speculations Mihawk & Imu Conection Solved. Mihawk is "Celestial Dragon" Confirmed?

§ Mihawk has same red circeled eyes as Imu confirmed in Odas Color Spreads

§ His Sword patern design is same as Imus throne

§ The name Dracula means "Son of Dracul" Romanian/Latin Dragon or Devil

§ Word Play: MI_hawk IM_u & Lives with Perona Remove the P & add N it becomes Nerona

§ Him & Shanks are both CDs

§ & Many more clues, he is definitely related to Nerona Family

Last edited:
Even there are some unusual coincidences between Mihawk and Imu, it still wasn’t confirmed nor revealed that he has connection to imu. So this thread is purely based on speculation.
Not saying he is 100% related directly to Imu, but to the house of Nerona, it's a big possibility. To many coincidences to be random & now that we see how important flashbacks are gonna be. Mihawk is shrouded in Mystery more than any character in Onepiece.

They do have some of similarities so it could be possible. I definitely can see them being related. May not necessarily be parent/son. But i could see him being trained to be a holy knight until smthn happened nd decided to go on his own.

Every Og character is getting there flashbacks now like Shanks, Dragon, kuma nd we are diving into more of they’re lore. Mihawks past could be interesting. If not i dont mind him being some random dude from fodder bloodline who just wanted to be strongest nd became so. BUT I do want to see at least some of his fights that made him become nd known across the world as WSS.
:steef::steef::steef:

Last edited:
§ Mihawk has same red circeled eyes as Imu confirmed in Odas Color Spreads

§ His Sword patern design is same as Imus throne

§ The name Dracula means "Son of Dracul" Romanian/Latin Dragon or Devil

§ Word Play: MI_hawk IM_u & Lives with Perona Remove the P & add N it becomes Nerona

§ Him & Shanks are both CDs

§ & Many more clues, he is definitely related to Nerona Family

Must be Bram Stocker translation, he got none of the history right. It's a fiction novel! Google translate clearly shows it means the devil.

I get what you're saying, but then Mihawk wouldn't be an outcast.

Shanks has always been a pirate and is closer to being Imu's son. In fact Imu might have red hair, the original one anyway.

Those eyes might mean something else, Zoro still never explained what happened to his.

C

Cruxroux

So you’re saying mihawk has the exact same backstory as Shanks?

let’s just leave mihawk the way he is without all this forced lore
Naah more like , Assasination attempts but holyknights kept him away but he got kidnapped during that time lol.
Post automatically merged:

Mifraud stans nibbling at Shanks nuts again, not enough to steal all Shanks feats and claim them as Mihawks but now to also steal his upbringing lmao

Also, is Mihawk not a rat like you've all been claiming Shanks is for the longest time?
Lmao back again after getting negged in every thread? Lol
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Mifraud stans nibbling at Shanks nuts again, not enough to steal all Shanks feats and claim them as Mihawks but now to also steal his upbringing lmao

Also, is Mihawk not a rat like you've all been claiming Shanks is for the longest time?
Not once did i call Shanks rat, check my history Moron.
But i did say he would surpass Shanks, as the story suggests.