Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiku:
> Its no fun hunting indies if you don't get to actually hunt them.... you guys are breaking my heart
Indie hunting. No no.

> I want a full rainbow reads list on my desk by 3, or you're fired!
Pressuring players to do things, give reads, give thoughts on the game; twonie. Less likely to come from a scum mindset imo.

> God damn it. I'm an indie and my only wincon is to be the first person to say "first". Since I failed that I'm going to explode and kill off half of the playerbase at random. Oh well
Just seems like such an. odd statmenet to say as mafia. When the entire thread state has been very indies out, claiming this as a joke as scum is just. odd.

> Well, now that I'm caught up to the thread: unfortunately I'm not going to have any thoughts and reads, because I see that you have gained a few pockets and Ultra has lost his, so I have to pocket him to even it up
Dont love this post, feels like its kinda throwing shade / pocketing ultra? Thats all I really have to say on this tho.

I'd say GTH Kiku is townie but I can see it flipping either way given there current content. I'm going to put them in upper null and leave it there.

Town Lean:
- Psylocke

Upper Null:
- Random Asshole
- Sallucion
- Kiku

Scum Lean:
- Cubey

Indie
- OddOddFruit
Post automatically merged:

Wait why am I trying again