Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
see the post about my fake claims as mafia in the past.

in JoJo these were the fake claims were were offered:

Terence J D’Arby:
Atum: Target the player that was runner up to the lead wagon the previous day and lie detect them. 1 shot.

Kenny G:
Tenore Sax: Target a player and create an illusion around them, making them target at random that night. 2 shot.

Pet Shop:
Backup Vigilante: You will gain the ability to kill after the main vigilante dies.

for my role lie detect made the most sense. and it was because of this game, that I really wanted to try being a lie detector for real. Rather having to fake it.

That I can do much easier lol.

Slight town read

Ekkologix

Stronger town read

Mr. Reloaded
Lord Melkor
Ratchet
Dr_Professor83
Mathias
Naomi
Flower

Stronger scum read

Red Night
TheAncientCenturion

Scum read (based on connection with red night)

Yoho
Ultra

Meta style scum read

Cubey
@Ratchet

So basically if you follow his case on Red Knight, he calls him scum as soon as he enters the game. Then he keeps providing ad-hoc rationale for further reasons he could be scum to push up the case. He demonstrated similar tunneling behavior in Jojo's game.

I call him out for this yesterday, then ask me for his reads, and he accused me of defending RK while tying me (and Yoho) to him

If you scroll a bit further down you'll see I also note that this actually OMGUS from him, because both of us were pushing him, but he insists because of the timing that we were doing so to save red knight or something. Baloney.

Finally he hasn't pushed for me beyond fist shaking every time a bring his name up. Doesn't react to knew information and is largely content sitting on the top wagon while having useless side chatter.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet

So basically if you follow his case on Red Knight, he calls him scum as soon as he enters the game. Then he keeps providing ad-hoc rationale for further reasons he could be scum to push up the case. He demonstrated similar tunneling behavior in Jojo's game.

I call him out for this yesterday, then ask me for his reads, and he accused me of defending RK while tying me (and Yoho) to him

If you scroll a bit further down you'll see I also note that this actually OMGUS from him, because both of us were pushing him, but he insists because of the timing that we were doing so to save red knight or something. Baloney.

Finally he hasn't pushed for me beyond fist shaking every time a bring his name up. Doesn't react to knew information and is largely content sitting on the top wagon while having useless side chatter.
Do you find this to be irreconcilable from him as town? rather, what's the distinction here?

Vote count as of post 3132

ULTRA: flower -> naomi -> flower -> luka -> ratchet -> mashiro blue -> oddoddfruit -> mashiro blue -> ratchet -> mashiro blue -> theancientcenturion -> polar bear -> pot goblin > Luka > TAC > Polar Bear
FLOWER: ultra -> dr_professor83 -> red night > random asshole -> red night -> ultra -> ekkologix -> red night -> cakewalker -> cakewalker > Ekko
BAKIDOU: flower -> dr_professor83 -> mashiro blue > TAC > Ekko
LUKA: zolo -> unvote -> bakidou > T-Pein
THE ORCA: flower -> mr. reloaded -> sallucion -> charlie -> sallucion -> red night
KIKU: mr. reloaded
POLAR BEAR: flower -> unvote -> red night -> oddoddfruit -> red night -> unvote -> oddoddfruit -> charlie -> unvote -> red night
ZOLO: flower
NAOMI: red night -> ekkologix -> red night -> ultra -> red night
LORD MELKOR: sallucion -> pot goblin
EKKOLOGIX: mashiro blue
RED NIGHT: dr_professor83 -> polar bear
INDIGO'S LAMMENT: oddoddfruit -> mashiro blue > T-Pein > Random Asshole
MR. RELOADED: dr_professor83 -> unvote -> ekkologix -> mashiro blue -> red night -> mashiro blue -> red night > Cakewalker > Ekko
RATCHET: cakewalker > TAC > Ekko
CAKEWALKER: luka -> ultra > Indigo
YOHO: polar bear
PSYLOCKE: mr. reloaded -> ultra
T-PEIN: ekkologix > Cakewalker
HAYUMI: oddoddfruit -> red night
THEANCIENTCENTURION: mr. reloaded
CHARLIE: the orca -> unvote > Cakewalker
ALWAYSMIND: mr. reloaded -> unvote -> red night
Sallucion: Cakewalker

Red Night: 5
Ekko: 4
Polar Bear: 3
Cakewalker: 3
Mr. Reloaded: 2
T-Pein/Flower/Pot Goblin/Random Asshole/Indigo/Mashiro Blue: 1

vote lynch t-pein
forgot
this isnt ptsd probably
we lynching T-Pein now?

what gives?

Vote Lynch T-Pein
vote indigo. Concensus keeps pinging. 137 pages is too much
nope.
no defense.
last time I tried to play we just posted pics of anime girls
*shrugs.

Vote Lynch Cake Walker
Sure, why not.

Vote Lynch CakeWalker
hello, imma jump in and Vote Lynch Cakewalker with rest of y'all so i don't have to fix vc later
Vote: TAC

Ekko next if this fails.
Vote Lynch Random Asshole

there's nothing in those posts, seemed like activity for activity sake

this slot can go
[Vote lynch Luka]

MEH
[Vote lynch TAC]
VOTE CAKE

I also don't really know how to feel about Nibels at this point either.
[Vote lynch Polar]
Kay. Ultra can wait.

Vote Kekko.
We're cooking Ekko Stew now Bachi, lets gooo

Vote: Ekkologix
Vote: Ekkologix, its over Kekko, you indie hunt too much

Polar also spent a large section of the game just completely fluffing. Now. Other players are fluffing but those are players who don’t seem to have much sense of direction. Polar has hard scum reads so it’s more suspicious for him to be chilling carefree and not doing anything about them

Do you find this to be irreconcilable from him as town? rather, what's the distinction here?
I thought about it and then realized I can't remember when he's been town. I don't expect him to produce very good reads and he probably postures quite a bit.

But there's also some other shit like him randomly throwing TAC on his list and then tying me to him, doing the same with Cake just now etc. That seem like instances of possibly TMI between partners

I thought about it and then realized I can't remember when he's been town. I don't expect him to produce very good reads and he probably postures quite a bit.

But there's also some other shit like him randomly throwing TAC on his list and then tying me to him, doing the same with Cake just now etc. That seem like instances of possibly TMI between partners
Did you ever play with Town Polar? Negima game was the last time I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.