Post the pistol panels vs rocks and wb :suresure:
You mean the panel where devil fruit user Whitebeard clashed with his sword against haki bro and multiple weapon user Roger who uses both a sword and a pistol and who gets acknowledged specifically for his haki and not swordsmanship by the world's strongest creature? :suresure:

You mean the panel where devil fruit user Whitebeard clashed with his sword against haki bro and multiple weapon user Roger who uses both a sword and a pistol and who gets acknowledged specifically for his haki and not swordsmanship by the world's strongest creature? :suresure:
Zoro was acknowledged for his haki by kaido not swordsmanship
Not once in the entire series zoro got praised for his swordsmanship it was always strenght for him
Now where s that gun

Show me how many Top Tiers use pistol guns and how many Top Tiers use swords and then compare lol.
:milaugh:
I'm just saying that Roger might not be a pure swordsman if he uses a gun but I don't know what are the implications to WSS.

We need better explanation from Oda and more panels anyway before judging that.

Why is Whitebeard not a swordsman and Roger is when they clashed equally with a sword and it's not the only weapon they use?

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I'm just saying that Roger might not be a pure swordsman if he uses a gun but I don't know what are the implications to WSS.

Why is Whitebeard not a swordsman and Roger is?
Tell me, when Roger clashed with Primebeard he used a pistol gun or a ACoC sword coating?

@Rootbeer explain to us how it feels to be the only one to understand the story correctly and how Zoro doesn't use adCoC.

Tell us, what is it to be so special and why is nobody else in this site able to agree with you? Are we too stupid to understand? What is Oda's purpose in selecting only you to understand this?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Why is Whitebeard not a swordsman and Roger is when they clashed equally with a sword and it's not the only weapon they use?
Because whitebeard doesn't have a sword dumbass.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Are you stupid or are you just illiterate?

What a shame for the Zoro fandom that you are.

Is the Murakumogiri not one of the 12 supreme grade swords you clown?

No it's not one of the supreme grade swords you dumb fuck. It's one of the supreme grade BLADES which includes more than swords