Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Ekkowogix

Simpwy put, I think his pway is designed to enabwe his suwvivabiwity wathew than sowve the game. With it being muwtibaww his cuwwent push is ensuwed to wendew him no thweat to scum. I awso heawd from Pwof that he was vewy invested in ensuwing shooting me was optimaw for scum wast night, which stwikes me as an attempt to shade based off of my suwvivaw. I'm seeing no attempt to gamesowve whatsoevew.

I think Weloaded also wooks faiwwy suspect.

@Psylocke Expwain why you townwead Polaw pwease.
Hahahahaha

Hello, so the quick recap is that Pot and Alwaysmind have an ino scan on them, Flower was apparently lie detected by Cake, and the census has 7 scums. @Ultra, was your census corrected also?
Btw Indigo said that he role crushed Odd, from my info a role crush targeted Odd, so it checks out
It was not to my knowledge

I haven't checked if my census is completely foolproof I guess lol

Vote: Ekkowogix

Simpwy put, I think his pway is designed to enabwe his suwvivabiwity wathew than sowve the game. With it being muwtibaww his cuwwent push is ensuwed to wendew him no thweat to scum. I awso heawd from Pwof that he was vewy invested in ensuwing shooting me was optimaw for scum wast night, which stwikes me as an attempt to shade based off of my suwvivaw. I'm seeing no attempt to gamesowve whatsoevew.

I think Weloaded also wooks faiwwy suspect.

@Psylocke Expwain why you townwead Polaw pwease.
I don’t know he seems to be scumhunting.

Who we lynching today?

Status
Not open for further replies.