Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Who is "kekmawding"? Youw position makes no sense from what you have been saying pwiow - estabwishing this is bwead and buttew of scumhunting. Why on Eawth would I just cwaim whole infowmation because you ask fow it?
u dont have to claim its cool
u can if u want
and its not a claim im just asking for a simple do u see ur stuff in night WU or not

it isnt a priority or something emergency that u have to claim now but it will be more beneficial than not if u do it

and the reason why im not claiming first is so u dont change ur answer based on what i say in any low chance u r scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Could be worth testing.

Both mafia teams might be immune to certain actions from each other? They made a big deal about a delay feature, and by bringing it up - it sounded like it had been triggered.
yoho had a delay passive very similar to what nibel claimed

i can see 2 of the same being in the game tho but its something to keep in mind

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
u dont have to claim its cool
u can if u want
and its not a claim im just asking for a simple do u see ur stuff in night WU or not

it isnt a priority or something emergency that u have to claim now but it will be more beneficial than not if u do it

and the reason why im not claiming first is so u dont change ur answer based on what i say in any low chance u r scum
But you've given me no weason to engage with this. So again, who is "kekmawding"? You awe peddwing compwete dwoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.