Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude was afk lol .

I for one badly need summary 3k + post could you give me the summary ??
id need one myself for how the polar wagon developed lol

But you've given me no weason to engage with this. So again, who is "kekmawding"? You awe peddwing compwete dwoss.
this post and couple of others r example of kekmalding. just breath and chillax. if u dont want to claim then its all cool

Emil

Certified Memelord
the reason to engage with it wud be that u and i can get half cleared with no harm

maybe u dont want to be half cleared..maybe it makes the game boring for u as town . or maybe it makes u a target to the enemy team. who knows

for me i dont rly care. follow a momentum point of view

Emil

Certified Memelord
i will note u seem defensive about it for no reason too like ur worried im lying about what am saying to catch u in a lie or something

which is something id totally do

but not this time kek

There’s no world where me/Ratchet stand to gain a lick from Ekko’s half clear lol. We don’t need it in the slightest.

Ekko is interested in a “half clear” on himself. (And I can’t imagine anything half clearing lol. Idc if he used something beneficial on us). Whole thing is self serving

Also surprised town Ekko would care about getting half cleared. In the past I’ve seen him kekmald when someone copped him bc he “didn’t need it” and wanted it used somewhere else

Makes way more sense to try to “half clear” anyone else but Flower/Naomi last night lol. Someone that would actually be useful to have half cleared

There’s no world where me/Ratchet stand to gain a lick from Ekko’s half clear lol. We don’t need it in the slightest.

Ekko is interested in a “half clear” on himself. (And I can’t imagine anything half clearing lol. Idc if he used something beneficial on us). Whole thing is self serving

Also surprised town Ekko would care about getting half cleared. In the past I’ve seen him kekmald when someone copped him bc he “didn’t need it” and wanted it used somewhere else

Makes way more sense to try to “half clear” anyone else but Flower/Naomi last night lol. Someone that would actually be useful to have half cleared
Or, as he put it himself in the night chat, an unreadable inactive slot.

Even if it was a “positive action” he wanted to use on a town read, almost any other town read would have been better. A town read where a half clear would move the needle on them whatsoever
Tbh I get the feeling they tried killing both me and Naomi, but the kill on me failed. And Naomi will return which is ironic.

Emil

Certified Memelord

ok u'll take it back when u know what it is

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
this post and couple of others r example of kekmalding. just breath and chillax. if u dont want to claim then its all cool
It's not kekmawding, you awe assuming angew fow no weason. I think you'we scum, my vote is on you, I question youw motives and youw wesponse is to emotionawwy gaswight me. I have seen enough.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not kekmawding, you awe assuming angew fow no weason. I think you'we scum, my vote is on you, I question youw motives and youw wesponse is to emotionawwy gaswight me. I have seen enough.
kekmalding isnt anger, its just not a chill response
also dont think u r voting for me, or i didnt see it etc..

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote: Ekkowogix

Simpwy put, I think his pway is designed to enabwe his suwvivabiwity wathew than sowve the game. With it being muwtibaww his cuwwent push is ensuwed to wendew him no thweat to scum. I awso heawd from Pwof that he was vewy invested in ensuwing shooting me was optimaw for scum wast night, which stwikes me as an attempt to shade based off of my suwvivaw. I'm seeing no attempt to gamesowve whatsoevew.

I think Weloaded also wooks faiwwy suspect.

@Psylocke Expwain why you townwead Polaw pwease.
ah ok here it is
yeah i am playing like ur average townie joe. it's townie asfk
look at me im so townie
i wont gamesolve outside of mech
i'll play to survive
and if i get yeeted over an outed scum i'll just blame, flame, and heindsight knowledge, and dead chat warrior

fight me

Status
Not open for further replies.