Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You already said you thought we were town yeah?

You weren’t suggesting to anyone about any protects. Just stopped at we are a good obvious kill.

Also weren’t asking people about us or trying to solve us

Thought there was a chance when you were doing it you were trying to signal to other scum team what they should consider doing
weak yes to first line

not sure whats the point of second line, since as i stated i was half okay with yall self resolving

third line requires playing thread, cmon now. i did ask a bit of questioning to u and ratchet where u guys told me u shared role PM, maybe u forgot about it?

thats not how u signal to scum team, but this point is mostly wifom

third line requires playing thread, cmon now. i did ask a bit of questioning to u and ratchet where u guys told me u shared role PM, maybe u forgot about it?
You said your talking about it in night chat was to determine what to do about us. Which doesn’t add up to the actual content of what you said and what you were doing. You asked us that during the day. Hours before you started talking about how to possibly kill us.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You said your talking about it in night chat was to determine what to do about us. Which doesn’t add up to the actual content of what you said and what you were doing. You asked us that during the day. Hours before you started talking about how to possibly kill us.
no it perfectly does but u lack my perspective or knowledge on what i did so i understand ur angle of questioning

Status
Not open for further replies.