Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you didn‘t target Mathias, then.

Correct me if I‘m wrong @Mathias , but your visitors get a message, correct?
I'll explain.

Nah they don't automatically do, I have to react somehow for them to receive that message and I changed that.

I was just making sure you were town by having you publicly revealing my message. Because you're one of the firsts, if not the very first who started stating you were Town. Had to "make sure" of that somehow to start somewhere. If you were mafia, you'd probably have your reasons to keep it for yourself and your buddies I had thought.

But no I wasn't even aware to have been visited/targetted by Red Night.
Is there a difference between both ?

I'll explain.

Nah they don't automatically do, I have to react somehow for them to receive that message and I changed that.

I was just making sure you were town by having you publicly revealing my message. Because you're one of the firsts, if not the very first who started stating you were Town. Had to "make sure" of that somehow to start somewhere. If you were mafia, you'd probably have your reasons to keep it for yourself and your buddies I had thought.

But no I wasn't even aware to have been visited/targetted by Red Night.
Is there a difference between both ?
I don't really get it. Maybe i'm just tired.

So like, let's say i targetted you with something. What would've had to happen for me to receive this message?

Lord Melkor UwU
>Hi, I do not think I have seen you much after beginning of the game. Any thoughts on the game?
Townie~~ admits they didn't see thewm, unpaiws the two uwu; townie pwogwession

> You too? What are your current reads?
Townie pwogwession; asking fow weads iws genewawwy townie, bwiefs thewm own thewe knowwedge of the gamestate awnd scum iws much wess wikewy tuwu duwu iwt juwst due tuwu the akwawd ness if they wabew thewm as scum in my expeiwnece.

> Ultra I am liking better right now after his initial push on Flower and indie hunting, so I would put him as null overall
Shows updating of thewe weads; nowt static, cawn change continuouswy* townie

> Currently I am voting Pot. I have Sallucion, Ekko, as scum reads as well, Cake I could also see being scum she did not contribute anything other than annoyance on Ratchet. Not sure about Ultra and Reloaded among other more active players.
Expwesswy states thewe thought of the gamestate; seems wike thewe nowt hiding anything in a sense? i cawn awso see aww of these weawisticwy

> There seems to be multiple sources of gaining abilities in this game, including Nanika. @ORCA do you know from where you gained your ability from?
Whiwe i nowmawwy hate discussion of mech in a pw madness gawme its much mowe town awwigned; scum doesnt wawnt tuwu discuss mech most of the time

> So your honest position is that targetting indies in a game when we know we can expect 8 mafia is the most optimal course of action day 1?
> I do not remember everyone playing who is not solving because they are not active. Indigo's attitude seemed genuine and he revealed a census, Kiku seemed in her carefree attitude I remember from her town self, Ratchet had good entrance and I agreed with his take on Flower and Naomi.
> So far i have Sallu, Red Night, Eko as scum reads. Charles, Flower, Indigo, Naomi, Ratchet, Kiku as town reads.
> In short: I did not feel genunine game solving from them. In particular Ekko is talking about indies and we should focus on them while mafia will kill each other, Red Night seems to be just trolling.

a bunch of good posts above; i'm nowt going tuwu gow ovew why each of thewm iws good othew than they pwogwess the gamestate

wowd mewkows posts seem tuwu genuinwy be wanting tuwu weww- sowve; they dont seem tuwu be tunnewed, they'we juwst tawking abouwt the gawme with static changing weads thawt update tuwu the gamestate + i cawn undewstand aww of thewm. Iwt feews wike they'we nowt hiding anything in a snese; thawt they'we puwe iws how i wouwd put iwt
Post automatically merged:

nyaa
:seriously::okay:

Is this some post restriction stuff . I have no idea what you just said .

Status
Not open for further replies.