Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Slander, I never did this :pepestop:
Ah yes. And I'm pretty sure you didn't do this as well? Let me guess, someone else wrote it and yadadada, you're as innocent as a baby bear with hiccups? :king:

I think it's a grand betrayal within the betrayal - giving us a fake countdown is definitely something a great schemer would do!

@Bepo D. Bear you gotta watch @Mr. Reloaded !
Aye! His betrayal plans could be even worse than we always thought, I'll keep an eye on him :emohiyo:

Wouldn't be necessary if a certain winged fella wouldn't have freed Stabloaded out of his cage :hihihi:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
My fellow Conejo's we are in crisis. The world has become just too threatening, too complex. It hurts our hearts. It hurts our brains. Above all, it hurts our pride.

This will not stand. We must fight the threat of complexity, and we can defeat it. We can defeat it where it matters most. We can defeat it within ourselves. We can reassert our simple, pure certainty, driving back the threat of complexity and restoring our absolute confidence.

Though you may feel lost, all is not lost. There is a solution. We must resolve here together, today to embrace the one true solution and march forward together, our eyes and ears closed, our step steady.

Though we will declare that the cost to us is great, the cost will not be great. Indeed, we can and will defeat all enemies of our pride at no cost to ourselves but one, a small cost, the sacrifice of all fairmindedness. Who among us would not sacrifice fairmindedness in a war against the terror of complexity?

We must take a principled stance against all challenges. If anyone, foreign or domestic, across the globe or in our own homes raises a challenge to our pride, that person is the enemy and must be defeated by any means possible. No overpowering too excessive! No lie too great! No hypocrisy too crass!

There will be some among us who will have qualms but they can and should be overcome! Just remember this: Your pride is the highest virtue. The more that people threaten your pride, the more they show their true colors. They are traitors.

Conejo Blanco loves you. Our cult loves you. If anyone challenges you, they are challenges God and those most loyal to you. It is your duty to defeat them from on high.

Every challenge to your authority proves your authority. Do not spare it. Find fault in all challengers. They are but humans. They are beneath you. Focus on their faults never flinching, never once examining your own heart or mind. Such introspection is now beneath you.

Amor a Luna