Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
BUT

he also said he lost motive to play which is understandable (despite a day 1 scum lynch)

game is a bit demotivating, specially for those who actually try to play it

Also, if you step back from the fact that You/Ekko v Me/Ratchet is coming off as a tag team and he’s your boy. Chance you think he’s scum at this point just cycling free content?

I can definitely see him being town (unfortunately). But I think his arguments and what he’s doing is infinitely worse than what you are and he’s all over the place. (Although that would maybe be the case even if he is Town and you’re the Scum between the two I admit lol)
Ultra failed to answer this when I asked him to sell me on Town Ekko. Sad

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i am giving enough effort to vote a non town, just stop lol
I think at this point it's clear that this position is not going to ingratiate yourself to the masses, and given that you appear to be frustrated about this outcome (could be faked, granted) I'm really not sure why you wouldn't at least try to change track here. I mean, you could be trying to find the scum voting for you instead of this.

I've played with the idea that you're a Jester of some sort, and I think it's the outcome that probably best explains your play, but I'd be pretty peeved at one being included here. If you are then I don't mind the outcome, I think I'd be more pressed if you straight up flipped Town. I do think some elements don't really line up very well with this, but I'm struggling to reconcile your play here in these last 12 or so hours as anything but attempting to maintain the status quo, that is, you being lynched.

We're CFDing this

Vote Lynch Red Night

Polar Bear isn't the way
I think polar is town. Regardless, I intend on voting against the Ultra and Ratchet’s cult.

change vote lynch red night
i really dont think Polar makes a fake claim like this? Doesn't fit their style as a player, when they are anti claiming generally. Seems to fit their meta

UNVOTE
like, i'm thinking mostly about psychic out of these

she's barely here but she knew to cfd rn instead of polar?

Ratchet

u dont have the capability of leading so i dont expect much but ultra might be scum because he seems okay with this yeet / playing on the outside of it without touching it knowing full well its gonna be town flip
I don't have the capability based off of... what, exactly? I feel like you're being intentionally mean-spirited today, possibly woke up on the wrong side of the bed as we say. Seems pretty silly anyway, regardless of what you think of my current play you've seen me lead plenty of times so to argue that I lack the capacity for it just brings hollow.

You're actually in a good position to solve Ultra here - anything you feel like adding or is taking petulant potshots more on your agenda today? I'm willing to work with, to an extent.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think at this point it's clear that this position is not going to ingratiate yourself to the masses, and given that you appear to be frustrated about this outcome (could be faked, granted) I'm really not sure why you wouldn't at least try to change track here. I mean, you could be trying to find the scum voting for you instead of this.

I've played with the idea that you're a Jester of some sort, and I think it's the outcome that probably best explains your play, but I'd be pretty peeved at one being included here. If you are then I don't mind the outcome, I think I'd be more pressed if you straight up flipped Town. I do think some elements don't really line up very well with this, but I'm struggling to reconcile your play here in these last 12 or so hours as anything but attempting to maintain the status quo, that is, you being lynched.
its more disappointment than frustration

i have the element of saying "i told you so" so its not all that bad, and i get to flame and heindsight knowledge like a boss because ive been nothing but correct this game via taking the safe route instead of thinking too hard (which isnt even bad according to the math ive brought)

and no lol, it's the sheer confusion that people wud rather roll a dice on a slot instead of yeet an outed non town despite the math saying its much much more favorable

im telling u town is allergic to winning, they cant help themselves but throw, while thinking they r making the good play

Ratchet

like, i'm thinking mostly about psychic out of these

she's barely here but she knew to cfd rn instead of polar?
I don't think that's irreconcilable, because it would require her to just skim a page or two, but you're right that her end of day 1 play left much to be desired. I have some thinking to do re Psychic, but she's currently not at the top of my PoE at least.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't have the capability based off of... what, exactly? I feel like you're being intentionally mean-spirited today, possibly woke up on the wrong side of the bed as we say. Seems pretty silly anyway, regardless of what you think of my current play you've seen me lead plenty of times so to argue that I lack the capacity for it just brings hollow.

You're actually in a good position to solve Ultra here - anything you feel like adding or is taking petulant potshots more on your agenda today? I'm willing to work with, to an extent.
like u arent the leader type, that wud be ultra or prof
ur like an operator type, u can give the location of scum for the leaders to strike them down

u can give the location of a scum melkor, but i dont expect u to be the one to lead it. i expect ultra to

but he isnt doing it

does it auto make him scum? still not rly

i think he's weak af but im not rdy to call him scum because i can see how he'd be genuinly demotivated

Ratchet

and no lol, it's the sheer confusion that people wud rather roll a dice on a slot instead of yeet an outed non town despite the math saying its much much more favorable
I don't think it's all that hard to reconcile - the goal for town is to catch scum, so yes they will probably want to lynch people they think are scum rather than indies. I would argue that this goes doubly for SRM, which tends to come with lynch stops and revives and merges that enable scum to stonewall the town after a certain point.

At the end of the day, the game will not be won or lost on the whim of a single indie. If the town lose from here it would be because scum played well enough to appear less scummy than enough townies, that's really all there is to it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think it's all that hard to reconcile - the goal for town is to catch scum, so yes they will probably want to lynch people they think are scum rather than indies. I would argue that this goes doubly for SRM, which tends to come with lynch stops and revives and merges that enable scum to stonewall the town after a certain point.

At the end of the day, the game will not be won or lost on the whim of a single indie. If the town lose from here it would be because scum played well enough to appear less scummy than enough townies, that's really all there is to it.
i think its stupid to base a scum read on a player for them wanting to get rid of a non town
like whats my gameplan here after today if we get rid of both odd and blue? im bound to start solving for mafia

removing the variables early game is better. indies late game become at a minimum a distraction, at worst straight up pro-scum

Ratchet

like u arent the leader type, that wud be ultra or prof
ur like an operator type, u can give the location of scum for the leaders to strike them down

u can give the location of a scum melkor, but i dont expect u to be the one to lead it. i expect ultra to

but he isnt doing it

does it auto make him scum? still not rly

i think he's weak af but im not rdy to call him scum because i can see how he'd be genuinly demotivated
I mean this is silly - most of these games I play I end up having to lead. You just put the last game here on my doorstep to criticise my capacity as a leader, so to argue that I don't lead just comes across as motivated to me.

Not that this is really an important point to be argued right now, I've given you some pointers as to where you can help.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also can anyone quantify what solving for scum do they wanna see? there r slots that didnt do jack shit in terms of solving, so it's clearly not that

reason why i dont think melkor is town is because of how linear his approach is. he's seen me countless time as scum in multiball hunting other scum or going for town mislynches

he hasnt stopped for 1 second to think what benefit does my play hold for scum rn vs what benefit does it hold for town

Status
Not open for further replies.