Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My problem with Reloaded here is his claim, mainly his jail part, its all a fog for me. Knowing with my info that one of his actions had the correct target, how did the other one fail? and why did he claimed a jail usage if he is scum??
+His voting pattern last eod was chaoting, 3-4 votes switched in the last 20 minutes is a lot, it looked like his vote will really weigh in for something
+His push on red night wasnt that great also, it was day 1 tho, mistakes can be made

Idk about Melkor, he can kill/ and he has informative abilities, he put all this on the table, if scum why?

Ekkologix makes no sense overall, at least 2nd poster with this kind of play, down to yet first.

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
what a shame u talk alot about the other 2 but u only give me a one liner to work with lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
there're shetton of broken abilities flying around and if you're so precious, you'd be protected/watched anyway

i don't buy that
actually this game doesnt feel very SRM-y yet so maybe it's worth playing thread, but i wont take the bait

not after i see blue and odd dead in front of me

Hey Mathias, can you respond to this?
I already did here.

I'll explain.

Nah they don't automatically do, I have to react somehow for them to receive that message and I changed that.

I was just making sure you were town by having you publicly revealing my message. Because you're one of the firsts, if not the very first who started stating you were Town. Had to "make sure" of that somehow to start somewhere. If you were mafia, you'd probably have your reasons to keep it for yourself and your buddies I had thought.

But no I wasn't even aware to have been visited/targetted by Red Night.
Is there a difference between both ?
I understand more about the gameplay now btw.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is your math, 8+3=13, Ekkologix please, we are not yetting Melkor here, he is more townier than you me think
no my math is its 19-8 rn

we yeet blue to make it 19-7. odd dies in duel it becomes 19-6. we r in a perfectly winning position here. we allow town to go into the night and either clear more players or find scum for next day. can u find the flaw in this math?

very convenient to not bring the posts i am talking about, what the

and u brought the one post that i corrected right after too, really??

Status
Not open for further replies.