Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I dont care if im up or down; at least im not a little troll who only spams the thread with indie nonsense
well thats ur perspective of it, from my PoV i am voting a non town and the numbers r very favorable for it. we arent going to lose by guranteeing a non town lynch today. u arent addressing what im actually saying

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Ratchet can u shed some light into baki?
Thought he was quite engaged early game - offering positions and generally not staying under the radar. Since then he has not done that, and positionally seems pretty diametric to what I think is correct. I have him in PoE currently, not quite sure where to place him.

Thought he was quite engaged early game - offering positions and generally not staying under the radar. Since then he has not done that, and positionally seems pretty diametric to what I think is correct. I have him in PoE currently, not quite sure where to place him.
Cool. Lynch me then.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
after couple of town mislynches ur going to reach a point where the indie sides with scum, fulfills their wishes, maybe even merges them etc.. and then ur gonna start regretting it and say oh fk wish we lynched them when we had the chance

it's like, ive seen this happen 10 times now and history always repeats itself, yet town is immune to learning

if u r allergic to winning, i guarantee u nothing i do will help yall. if i solve or not its the same outcome, either case i am going to be voting a non town, or aiming to find one

it's like u can lead a horse to water but cant force them to drink

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
so if i refused i'm roleblocked?
If the Nanika WU fails to appear then yes. For example if you refuse but Prof accepts 3 requests then nothing will happen because the Nanika WU will appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.