Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Call them out, ive been doing it since forever, mathias, reloaded, pot,tac, i cant do your job(if you are town as you claim)
no because not solving does not auto make someone scum, u r one opportunistic son of a beach

most town do in these game is afk and not do jack, its NAI

u keep calling it nonsense but unable to provide how

this is a clear plan that is 100% beneficial to town, i'll keep repeating it because i belive in it lol

and yes ppl r blind lol, its my duty as the member of town to give my opinions and so i do just that

i ask again, why cant we yeet blue then use the double lynch on scum?
What double lynch are you talking about? Do you have double lynch or are you refering to Ultras action, who has an anti indie role as he claimed?
What are you on about Kekko?

Emil

Certified Memelord
What double lynch are you talking about? Do you have double lynch or are you refering to Ultras action, who has an anti indie role as he claimed?
What are you on about Kekko?
ultra's role yes i thought he was saying he can have a doble yeet next day if we yeet non town today

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
For example @Charlie

If I really wanted for it to fail I could request something like

"Charlie please use a commute ability on Reloaded"

Emil

Certified Memelord
Trying to vote in eod is opportunistic. Mfer i was absent last eod completely
nothing to do with voting, calling the inactives / people who dont seem outright solving as scummy is opportunistic. u arent looking at their play at a wider angle

most of the ppl u listed r gonna be town unironically

nothing to do with voting, calling the inactives / people who dont seem outright solving as scummy is opportunistic. u arent looking at their play at a wider angle

most of the ppl u listed r gonna be town unironically
you were the one who said that a lot of slots are not doing anything, I said to call them out, stop twisting the narative, do you see me trying to lynch an inactive? Im voting you rn, and I was voting Reloaded prior

Emil

Certified Memelord
you were the one who said that a lot of slots are not doing anyway, I said to call them out, stop twisting the narative, do you see me trying to lynch an inactive? Im voting you rn, and I was voting Reloaded prior
yes which is odd, why me and not them if u think we r equally scummy
or what makes me scummier than them?

i think ur PoE sux lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
highly encourage yall dont leave the votes this close due to vote manipulations likely being in play

make one of us leading by alot

Status
Not open for further replies.