This makes a lot of sense man, you've just given me an immense sense of catharsis but also some dread and grief ironically lol. I've been almost literally dying for Mihawk lore for decades now as well as Kuragaina for well how long has it been now? 14 years? 12? Around that much?

This finally explains his coffin boat and imo death seeker, lone atoner, remorseful wanderer w/e vibes too. I think he said they were wiped out by poison too? I used to think somehow Germa was involved a VERY long time ago even ofc but we know we have MANY other alternatives for poison weaponry in OP too ofc.

I've always wanted to know why Mihawk has such typical religious themes, Christian or w/e, the whole Van Helsing vibes he has imo, well vampire hunter, holy crusader, conquistador maybe, musketeer, idk lmao. Something like that.

Mihawk is the most fascinating character in OP for me too.
I still think he's from a vampire race.

G

Gorosei Informer

I still think he's from a vampire race.
That would be really cool too and would explain why Stussy is one too then! I've always wanted a vampire race in OP too! Imu could be one too for sure. Vampires can have hypnotic or straight up mind control abilities too with their eyes. Zunesha was commanded or even brainwashed to walk for a 1000 years or the rest of its life somehow too. Imu = Tama on steroids potentially. Oda made some strong parallels with Doffy and Imu and Doffy had Sugar on his side so Imu will have something, someone similar too.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope that he'll stop sexualizing bonney altogether as soon as we find out her real age. Even when she's in her adult form.
Completely agree. When he asked about her age in a SBS before or w/e, he was ambigious with the answer. He wrote it as 24 (?) which people still think is a concrete confirmation lmfao. Did they forget he showed her as a child in the beginning of this arc in water with no explanation? It wa seawater too wasn't it surely?

Film Z was "foreshadowing" of this.