CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Jesus, I just jump scared myself by opening a can of hard water.

I've finally stopped picking and chewing my nails after YEARS of attempts to do so, so, I haven't open a soda-can-cap with my fingernail in years.

Once my nail slipped under the cap, I was like, "WAHHHH!?!?"

Now I'm just laughing, lol, don't bite your nails.

"Ok class today we're gonna analyse this panel of Zoro sweating to Lucci and compare it to a panel of Sanji sweating to Kaku, write a 10 page thesis on who you think looks the bigger chump".
Having Rootbeer as a teacher would be the most dangerous thing at different levels

He would try to convince you that the Earth is not round like he does with Zoro not having adCoC and he would molest you for having a mature body

G

Gorosei Informer

Jesus, I just jump scared myself by opening a can of hard water.

I've finally stopped picking and chewing my nails after YEARS of attempts to do so, so, I haven't open a soda-can-cap with my fingernail in years.

Once my nail slipped under the cap, I was like, "WAHHHH!?!?"

Now I'm just laughing, lol, don't bite your nails.
BRUH, the cap under the nail could legit be a Saw torture thing! Its brutal!

:risitameh::shame::strawhatock::luchosop:

I just want a word that makes it clear men don't think women are subsections of them. Female is just male with an "fe" at the front. Women is just men with a "wo" at the front.

I think guys and ladies is the best compromise, IMO, for a lot of English speakers. Dude is good too, chick is fine for more social settings.

If someone gets mad at you for calling a man a guy or a woman a lady, you're probably dealing with a crazy person.
It's that way from the Bible because if one believes in creation, we were a subsection of men, a rib taken from Adam to make Eve.