Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Me and @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier shared evidence of Drumz having pedophilic tendencies via his twitter before and it was dismissed by Al despite being extremely questionable including a sexualised video of Gawr Gura on there too. Also some "revealing/sexualised" pics of little girls. Because thats what they are @DruMzTV they're children. And you should not be sexualising them or going anywhere near real life ones either.

You fucking sick piece of shit.

IDGAF if I get banned over this now tbh, rot in hell you fucking pedo.

was it just a weird joke though? he never said he is a lolicon himself, just that the chapter is suitable for them

also is this the reason leakers stay away from the chapter?
Hes shared a lot of loli pics and videos on Twitter.

I can always forward this shit to the police or w/e, this shit gets taken VERY seriously and will be investigated by them, they'll gladly check his hard drives and keep him away from any devices he uses and put him on a register at minimum if needed, if not worser consequences too.

LMFAO, I get a "Ba(l)d Future" Oda style?! Me after waiting too long for spoilers:

:risitameh::risiup::saden::shame:

@Cross_Marian Btw someone was spamming the N word with the hard R on Piratefolk the other day, I think they got banned for it too. I hope they were anyway. Dunno if its the same guy but it was fucking deranged. Someone even made a "fishmen version" of it lol. Change the N to F basically.
Bruh what
:nicagesmile:

Me and @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier shared evidence of Drumz having pedophilic tendencies via his twitter before and it was dismissed by Al despite being extremely questionable including a sexualised video of Gawr Gura on there too. Also some "revealing/sexualised" pics of little girls. Because thats what they are @DruMzTV they're children. And you should not be sexualising them or going anywhere near real life ones either.

Hes shared a lot of loli pics and videos on Twitter.
WTF????? FUCK DRUMZ! PIECE OF SHIT MF ASSHOLE.
Post automatically merged:

He was exposed months ago
I didn't know :pepemy:

Good chapter for lolicons (me)
This comment pushed me further into wanting to get rehab.

I don't hate people for putting their weird sexual fetishes into fiction as long as it's not marketed towards and available to young people, but, so many kids watch and read One Piece, so... oh nooooooooo man.

I hope you're lying, because if I was right about Bonney being a clone who's still a child biologically, I'm going to lose it, after Oda said he was learning to draw ass for this arc and has been drawing Bonney's butt a ton.

The funniest part of this is I have a clone character who's very young and can alter herself in my writing, and she tries to seduce an older guy, but he shuts her down over and over again, until she finally gets over her crush and starts behaving.

Adults who hit on kids are gross, that's why Yukito from Cardcaptor Sakura is one of my all time favorite bros: his rejection of Sakura was so sweet, that anime showed exactly how an older young man should reject a younger girl; with kindness and understanding. Yukito is the total homie.

You'll get so much hate from this comment, I honestly can't believe you posted this.

:seriously:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
it's late, i'm not reading properly, ok well that goes to far, but let's be civilized about it, don't just jump at him and throw hateful words

we should all meet up in town center tomorrow morning, along with Drumz and then tar, feather him, throw rotten tomatoes and eggs at him and chase him around the village
I think he added the me part because I didn’t read it the first time
This is why I liked his post but now I took it back

C

Cruxroux