Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourself for when we find out mihawk is also a CD and we get some dark immortality black magic stuff that explains why he has the same eyes of zunisha and imu.

The way oda's been moving lately, i wouldn't put it past him mihawk actually being ryuma with a face that was changed through the same bullshit kyoshiro used lol.
well saw many post saying the way Mihawk talks is identical to Saturn so I am not surprise one bit if he is somehow relate to Imu

Well I do think Akainu will give a huge Fuck You on the WG at the end and will chase the Yonko on his own + large fleet with dozens of vice admirals and 2 admirals.

The battle of Laugh Tale will be a huge all out war between all forces imo.
Akainu is already slower than Sabo at marineford. He won't do much EOS.

Well Dragon might have taken revenge on Kuma's behalf and killed the Celestial Dragon who did him wrong, but Kuma probably being the cuck he is told Dragon violence isn't the solution.
You wish you rev delusional, I can bet your ass that Lragon has never ever been in the same room of a CD, he is a bitch pure talk, does nothing

Oda is just saving the Dragon hype for a movie. Just like with Shanks. And we will get a very very small glimpse of what Dragon can do. That, or Dragon is just fucking useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.