Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Or that "sickness" is something coming fromt he villain directly. Like a Amber Lead poisining, which also caught Law and his family. Maybe this happens through one of the gorosei.
Another power system/mysterious power despite the already non explained pentagram circles? i hope oda doesn´t start taking new powers out of nothing.

Even tho, i have the feeling that haki already showed everything one can do with it.

If everyone relevant has CoC and can also coat their attack with this, it´s only right there is another power system that truly put someone above the rest.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I repeat, The pre time skip strawhats WOULD NOT suffer this L. They would at least die trying to save Nami

right now I have the Pre time skip strawhats ABOVE Dragon… I want to specify Dragon because in present day we saw that Sabo ain’t a bitch like dragon and he could actually storm Mariejois and save someone who was enslaved there

Dragon is the bitch. And this L will never leave his side
I repeat it’s different

The Pre skip SH are a bunch of friends who likely place their bonds above everything, or almost everything

and the SH are STUPID AS FUCK. Sabaody showed it. You can tell me that Dragon 20y ago wouldn’t have saved Camie and punch a Celestial Dragon : and my answer would be : yess I believe he wouldn’t have done it. Because the results without thick plot armor is dead SH.

The Revs are an army, with a global purpose. And they didn’t have the man power at all to raid the capital with all the marines and power there. I can understand for Oda to write Dragon that way. And from what we can understand here the Revo didn’t know where Ginny was. The moment Kuma knew he jumped to reach her.

For Sabo it’s already different : first it wasn’t is initial mission, Sabo and the commanders weren’t there to free Kuma : they were there to declare war to the WG, burn the food supply and free slaves. They also saved Kuma but I don’t think Dragon would have sent there just to save him.

All in all comparing to the pre skip SH and what they could have done or not doesn’t really make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.