Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Another power system/mysterious power despite the already non explained pentagram circles? i hope oda doesn´t start taking new powers out of nothing.

Even tho, i have the feeling that haki already showed everything one can do with it.

If everyone relevant has CoC and can also coat their attack with this, it´s only right there is another power system that truly put someone above the rest.
Not really a "power". I guess more of a part of their DF. Some kind of poison or infection they can spread. Maybe some by direct contact (Saturn maybe infected Whitebeard and Roger back then at Gods Valley), some by poisoning surroundings (like Laws Hometown)...

C

CensoredbyWG

Sanji rlly doesn´t get a break..., after luffy saved his child girl and zoro saved that little girl who was yasuei´s child, it´s about time sanji get his shine saving bonney who´s actually a 12yo kid.

Daily reminder that oda drew bonney as a KID coming out of WATER, but guys still denied she was a kid lol.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Apparently chapter explains Dragon's inaction, like I said, let's wait for the chapter then slander all you want.
Tbf this is tame slander,
Especially after the more infamous than dragon line slander after the flame emperor sabo glazing oda did.

That was a real shitshow

C

CensoredbyWG

Not really a "power". I guess more of a part of their DF. Some kind of poison or infection they can spread. Maybe some by direct contact (Saturn maybe infected Whitebeard and Roger back then at Gods Valley), some by poisoning surroundings (like Laws Hometown)...
Haki should be able to cancel it.

Sanji rlly doesn´t get a break..., after luffy saved his child girl and zoro saved that little girl who was yasuei´s child, it´s about time sanji get his shine saving bonney who´s actually a 12yo kid.

Daily reminder that oda drew bonney as a KID coming out of WATER, but guys still denied she was a kid lol.

Sanji never simped for her in that way, y'all can't read

Status
Not open for further replies.